edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Galatasaray vs Real Madrid.

9/17/13 2:45pm European Cup Soccer 14 Galatasaray (UCL) +591*vs Real Madrid (UCL)

Taking it while I can. Don't see why Galatasaray can't win, they do many times against RM at home.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gala were poor at wknd against an Antalyaspor side that are typically very poor on their travels. Think Gala will do well to get a draw out of this. They can score for sure tho against this Real defense, especially if they've still got problems at full-back. Dani Carvajal is a lot better going forward than he is defensively, and Nacho at left back looked out of his depth and scared at wknd against Villarreal

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gala were poor at wknd against an Antalyaspor side that are typically very poor on their travels. Think Gala will do well to get a draw out of this. They can score for sure tho against this Real defense, especially if they've still got problems at full-back. Dani Carvajal is a lot better going forward than he is defensively, and Nacho at left back looked out of his depth and scared at wknd against Villarreal
    I observed that match and I'm hoping they were resting/preparing for the Real Madrid game. Real Madrid isn't impressive at all right now. They're missing their crucial mid-fielder OZIL, obviously. Ozil made Benzema look like a good striker. Although BALE and Cristiano might pose a threat, I hope the home advantage takes a huge effect this game. I don't think Real Madrid has ever beaten Galatasaray at home, not even with the likes of Raul, Figo, Roberto Carlos, Beckham, Zidane.. etc.. I know it's not relevant to this match, but +591.. I'll put a unit down for fk sake.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Might as well, stranger things have happened

edabramov

Line is at +553, took it while it was good.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

gala +1 is a really safe bet.. this team wants this win bad.. this is probably the best gala team ever put together.. I traveled to istanbul last year to watch them play in champions.. been a gala fan the last 8 or so years.. i am really pumped for there international play this year.. however i think they are in a horrible pool.. if not the hardest.. the 2nd hardest

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    gala +1 is a really safe bet.. this team wants this win bad.. this is probably the best gala team ever put together.. I traveled to istanbul last year to watch them play in champions.. been a gala fan the last 8 or so years.. i am really pumped for there international play this year.. however i think they are in a horrible pool.. if not the hardest.. the 2nd hardest
    They always get matched with Real Madrid, always. Why.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    They always get matched with Real Madrid, always. Why.

no clue.. but last year in instanbul.. man.. they were scared shitless..

WELCOME TO HELL

edabramov

WELCOME TO HELL
    I hope they make them feel like shit.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    I hope they make them feel like shit.
    they made me feel like shit

edabramov

they made me feel like shit
    Lmao. I gotta be honest, the first 15 minutes looked hopeful. Then everything went down the drain! The books don't lie! Never hurts to take a chance though. Had a good day otherwise.

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

WELCOME TO HELL

Scared shitless who???? welcome to hell for who???????? Massive hahahhahahha at turks

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Scared shitless who???? welcome to hell for who???????? Massive hahahhahahha at turks
    Something about him being a fan of PAOK makes me think he hates Turks. Just a guess.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Abramovich, that was one of the most idiotic picks I have ever seen. Please keep posting the fades.

kmarinouofm

it really wasn't based on this team and the past matchups.. Gala is 2-1 vs Madrid in Istanbul.. and this is one of the best teams they have ever had.. team has just hit a rough patch.. but after their win vs Beskitas yesterday.. i feel like they might get back on track..

it was an awful game.. really tough to watch.. i am a huge gala fan and their games are out of control..been there in person

world record for noise.. 131 dec

welcome to hell

this video is sick and gives you a true idea of what it means to be a Gala Fan..

Last edited by kmarinouofm; 09-23-13 at 09:31 AM.