Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gimnasia La Plata v CA Banfield

Could be a major mistake in taking this bet, but i'm backing the under. I'm not going to go much into this match, but Argentina has been a 2 goal margin type of league for awhile and the bookmakers have court on and dropped the lines now to 2.25.

Under 2.5 $50 to win $35

GL!

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Banfield seem to have snapped into shape with a 3-0 win in there last game, whats your thoughts on a Banfield DNB?

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Could be a major mistake in taking this bet, but i'm backing the under. I'm not going to go much into this match, but Argentina has been a 2 goal margin type of league for awhile and the bookmakers have court on and dropped the lines now to 2.25.

Under 2.5 $50 to win $35

GL!
    I've been tracking Banfield for a while, the only reason their games have been going Under2.5 is the disgraceful finishing of their strikers, this team create chances all game and play attacking futbol but when you have two clowns up front you could have a hundred chances and still not score.

A typical Banfield Under2.5 involves unbelievable misses, I remember watching a game 2-3 weeks back, they missed so many sitters, one on ones with the keeper, clear shots on goal, open goals, and 2 penalties were missed in the game which ended 1-1

However, it looks like Banfield have finally clicked, their strikers actually are some of the better players in the league but were playing terrible. Last few games they have started scoring again.

Be careful with this team, the stats don't tell the full story, they are a team suited for Over2.5's currently in a Under2.5 mask, when they settle they could become a nice Over2.5 team.

I like Banfield -0 today.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Be careful with this team, the stats don't tell the full story
    That applies not only to Banfield. It's also something to note when capping certain games. A good example is the Livorno/Atalanta game today. Atalanta's road stats don't presently look encouraging and that gives them more value today. Atalanta are actually much better than their current stats would suggest.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

FT 0-1