alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Slavia Sofia - Lokomotiv Sofia over 2/2.5

Today in the Bulgarian A PFG I'm taking the over 2/2.5 at 5dimes for a unit on this game. This is a derby match from Sofia although it involves the less known teams from the city. Having that in mind it always carries a different atmosphere to it, despite both teams being in a bad state recently.

I like the over here because judging by the football I've seen from both of these clubs from the start of the season they tend to play attacking football. On the other hand both teams are bad defensively which leaves a good opportunity to hit the over as I think both teams will score a goal. I got a price of -107 on this market and I think at least 2 goals will be scored in the game. I suspect it will end in a draw, hopefully 2-2, but this as most of the games in the Bulgarian League can go either way. Lokomotiv have some quality players upfront, they are led by one of the more talented players from CSKA Sofia from the past Marqinios who scored two in the last game against Chernomoretz. In the same game, I managed to get a good view of the structure of Lokomotiv at the moment and it is evident they leave too much space for attackers at the back which a team like Slavia which is not short on pace can exploit easily.

Once again sorry for the late posting, I tend to think about these games long before making a decision if it is actually worth pllaying but I see some value here in the over 2/2.5 at -107 Good luck !

alcoholiday

Slavia - Lokomotiv 2-0 HT

alcoholiday

Cash it 49th minute 2-1

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very good bet.