alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Chernomoretz to beat Lokomotiv Sofia, A PFG, 12.08.2013

I'm actually putting a good bet on this game as I think the line is too high for Chernomoretz based on what I have seen from the start of the season. Lokomotiv Sofia are a struggling team and have just changed their coach. The idea is that this team survived being in the A PFG last season only because certain teams( Litex, CSKA) gave away points towards the end of the season to them just so they can stay in the top level of the Bulgarian football. CSKA for example, played their match against Lokomotiv in the last day of the season with their junior squad just so they can avoid relegation.

Chernomoretz on the other hand are a good team defensively. They play well-composed football and I think their odds for this game should be closer to 2.5 if not being actually the favourite here. On odds of 3.7 I think this is just a good spot to put 6 units on the Chernomoretz win to win 16 units. Judging by the fact Lokomotiv have been playing bad since the start of the season and they have only managed to pick up a point against Pirin Gotze Delchev. The Pirin team are the one favourite for me to go down this year.

I think this Chernomoretz side can go on and win this match without a problem. In the last 5 meetings between these two the games ended with 3 wins for Chernomoretz, one for Lokomotiv and one draw. On this stadium Chernomoretz are 3 wins against 4 losses and I'm expecting todays match to even these statistics.

If you are looking for the safer bet, you can always play that double chance X2 @ 1.74.

Best of luck on all of your bets today

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck with this. Your picks have been very good

cherub
    cherub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Nice tip and it really did look like going in. Clearly the better team in the last stages but those OT Goals

alcoholiday
    alcoholiday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm suspecting this game was fixed, line moved significantly before the game, Chernomoretz score, then concede a goal due to a goalkeeper error. A clean goal was ruled out for Chernomoretz in the 85th minute when it was 1-1, sorry to anyone that tailed, we will cash next one