theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Im at the gym so cant watch e match. Is pool sucking shit or is melb defending like a dog?

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

liverpool is a disgrace

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by hundo View Post
    That bet doesn't push since he didn't start?
    i hope it pushs....... zz

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Liverpool will bankrupt you betting them as favorites..Team never shows up against inferior opponents. This is the biggest game in Melbourne Victories history, and a preseason friendly for Liverpool. 95,000 fans at the match in Australia... crazy.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Not much urgency from Liverpool. Looks like they will take the 1-0.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Suarez enters the match at 76'. Depending on how your book grades, it may now be action and you lose the 2 goal bet. Or you get lucky and it only goes off if he is a starter.

vasilli07

2-0, Suarez scored.

Last kick of the game.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Suarez didn't scored. Suarez did the assist.

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Suarez didn't scored. Suarez did the assist.
    My bad. I thought Suarez scored. It's Iago Aspas who scored.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Thank for that ridiculous 93rd minute goal, made a little profit otherwise would've lost all. was on the -1.75 ffs that was a let off lol
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 07-24-13 at 07:35 AM.

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

rofl there was 95,000 people there? god i would feel ripped off

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    rofl there was 95,000 people there? god i would feel ripped off
    No doubt i would be too! This is sometimes the letdown when it comes to football! Even in an exhibition you don't see players and especially players in the caliber of Liverpool playing sick and enjoying themselves and free scoring for fun instead they don't give a about it which makes it even worst and that's why some people say football is a boring sport for those kind of reasons.
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 07-24-13 at 07:35 AM.
    Points Awarded:

the tross gave Akatana 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

theballsflop
    Fish

Phew i'll take the push. When Henderson started I knew we'll be in for a long game. Useless prick.

Push is better than a loss guys, let's find the next golden goose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

henderson is a waste of space in liverpool.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

anyone considering barca i know theres little chance - Bayern Munich 1.44 v Barcelona 6.00

theballsflop
    Fish

woah i didnt even know they were playing. really gotta find out the lineups before you bet, if bayern fields a 2nd string team to disguise their strength when they meet in the finals of the champs leage (obviously they will, these 2 teams are on another planet) and barca fields a strong squad or vice versa, could really tilt the odds altogether.

i suggest we wait till more info is released.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    anyone considering barca i know theres little chance - Bayern Munich 1.44 v Barcelona 6.00
    Wow! looking at those odds shows you that the books learned their lesson last season hahahaha
    Bayern should toy with Barca though, but the odds are not that great, over 3.5 is a good option cause it's a friendly they will not be as cautious as a fully competitive match so possibility of seeing goals is high, plus Bayern by themselves are a scoring machine.
    I'm considering parlaying the over 2.5 @ 1.40 with something else or go single with over 3.5 @ 2.05. Thoughts ?

theballsflop
    Fish

For now, considering the over 3.5 @ 2.05

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    woah i didnt even know they were playing. really gotta find out the lineups before you bet, if bayern fields a 2nd string team to disguise their strength when they meet in the finals of the champs leage (obviously they will, these 2 teams are on another planet) and barca fields a strong squad or vice versa, could really tilt the odds altogether.

i suggest we wait till more info is released.
    Barcelona kick-start their pre-season campaign tomorrow, as they prepare to travel to Germany to face Pep Guardiola’s Bayern Munich in the 2013 Uli Hoeness Cup. Despite appointing Gerardo Martino as their new coach this morning, Barcelona travel to the Allianz Arena without a permanent coach, and will therefore be led by Jordi Roura and Rubi – in what may be their last match with the club.
    After the unfortunate resignation of head coach Tito Vilanova, the players were in no fit state to travel to Poland on Saturday, where they would have otherwise started their pre-season against Lechia Gdansk (who last night kicked off their season with a 2-2 draw at home to Podbeskidzie). And as that match will now be played in a week’s time on the 30th, Barça now face the unenviable task of squaring off against the reigning European Champions in their first friendly match of 2013/14.

TEAM NEWS
    BARCELONA
    Worryingly, that’s just the tip of the iceberg for Barcelona who will not only be in inferior condition to their Bavarian hosts, but will also be without a raft of first-team players who are yet to return to the club after their service at the 2013 Confederations Cup. That means there will be no Xavi, no Andrés Iniesta, Sergio Busquets, Gerard Piqué, or even Neymar, or Dani Alves – so Lionel Messi and possibly Alexis Sánchez aside, Barça will be without their entire first-choice starting XI, particularly as club captain Carles Puyol continues to miss out through injury.
    So, if Barcelona lost by four goals on their last trip to the Allianz Arena with their first-choice XI, what on earth are we in store for tomorrow, when a second-string team attempts to go toe-to-toe with a full-strength Bayern Munich?

theballsflop
    Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Wow! looking at those odds shows you that the books learned their lesson last season hahahaha
    Bayern should toy with Barca though, but the odds are not that great, over 3.5 is a good option cause it's a friendly they will not be as cautious as a fully competitive match so possibility of seeing goals is high, plus Bayern by themselves are a scoring machine.
    I'm considering parlaying the over 2.5 @ 1.40 with something else or go single with over 3.5 @ 2.05. Thoughts ?
    How about over 2.5 @ 1.40 and Real Madrid @ 1.60. Madrid's playing Lyon and it's almost certain they are fielding a really strong team, just look at who they fielded in their previous match against effing Bournemouth lol, pretty dam sick.

theballsflop
    Fish

Akatana, can you start a new thread with the match as the title? So more people can chip in with their thoughts and analysis.

Akatana

Look Barcelona is in horrible shape! Now the odds actually make sense to me. They don't have their new coach...Vilanova resigned and the players are feeling down about it which stopped them from traveling to Poland and on top of that, they are missing a ton of their stars while Bayern is playing in front of home fans and have a full squad ahahhahahaha i've made my mind up about this already!

I'm making two bets on this game now that i have seen the information:
    Heavy-Unit play on Over 2.5 @ 1.40
    Medium-Unit play on Bayern Munich -1.25 @ 2.20

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by theballsflop View Post
    How about over 2.5 @ 1.40 and Real Madrid @ 1.60. Madrid's playing Lyon and it's almost certain they are fielding a really strong team, just look at who they fielded in their previous match against effing Bournemouth lol, pretty dam sick.
    Hmmmm....I like that!! I'll start the thread now.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

where madrid at i cant see them in my bookies, when do they play

theballsflop
    Fish

They kickoff 2.5 hrs after the barca match. Against Lyon and ML is 1.56 @ bet365

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

ffs my bookies dont have ittttttt

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    ffs my bookies dont have ittttttt
    Maybe the lines will appear before the match? That's what usually happens with these friendlies. Check it out.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

just checked again its there now keke i put 4units on the parlay with bayren

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    No doubt i would be too! This is sometimes the letdown when it comes to football! Even in an exhibition you don't see players and especially players in the caliber of Liverpool playing sick and enjoying themselves and free scoring for fun instead they don't give a about it which makes it even worst and that's why some people say football is a boring sport for those kind of reasons.
    Seriously whoever reported my post should get a life, you are pathetic!

First 12