Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Gold Cup______Belize vs USA USA not going to disappoint!

I'm going to take USA -3 @ a little over evens early on before it drops lower and that's because this USA team is hungry and motivated like i stated before and very talented with a sick coach! (Jurgen Klinsmann) IMO even their B team will cover this handicap against Belize, i might be wrong but i'm very confident and happy to put money down.
    I will be trying to get the latest team/line up news
    Any info or insights will be appreciated nevertheless. Good Luck to all

Akatana

Players will be fighting hard to impress and get their place in the 2014 WC squad just like the last game.

His 23-man roster for this Gold Cup features solid representation from both camps: everyone from2002 World Cup veterans like Landon Donovan, Oguchi Onyewu and Beasley all the way down to players like Corey Ashe, Tony Beltran, Jack McInerney, Will Bruin and Mix Diskerud, who have a combined seven caps between them.

According to Jurgen Klinsmann, a good performance by any of the 23 players he has assembled could be the difference between a trip to Brazil next summer or watching the World Cup from the couch.
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-08-13 at 02:19 PM.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Belize is an amateur team, the team is composed by goverment employees, tellers, college kids, no professional soccer players.
    To be in the gold cup feels like we are in the World cup, the coach stated.

Así como die que la Copa Oro vale como un mundial, como han vivido sus jugadores la clasificación?
    Muy alegres, no solo ellos sino que todos los pobladores del país, mi equipo está conformado con empleados públicos, de bancos, estudiantes, nada de profesionales a lo que a fútbol respecta, quien se iba a imaginar que lograríamos la clasificación.

The US should cover this, 5-0 or 6-0 should be doable! GL

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belize is the Gold Cup's equivalent to Tahiti

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Quote Originally Posted by olemissbydamn View Post
    Belize is the Gold Cup's equivalent to Tahiti
    Pretty much

Akatana

So -3 is good as i see, the thing is though, Klinsmann has stated that he is going to use a mixed squad of veterans and youngsters. Of course until the line-ups are out we don't know which of those players for sure but still they are all hungry to impress and a team that is hungry to impress is no different than a first team even if it's not a first team by name only as we saw in the last game against Guatemala!
    Last edited by Akatana; 07-08-13 at 04:33 PM.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    So -3 is good
    Yeah, I don't see any problem with USA covering this. My book doesn't have a spread up currently, so I'll wait to see if one comes up, if not I might go big on o 2.5

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Belize is "supposed" to be inferior than Guatemala .... So go figure!