stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sweden Superetten: Degefors vs Brage

Is anyone playing this? Brage have defender Niklas Sandberg out. Andreas Ljunggren Eriksson is probably in the squad, but midfielder Andi Tompuu and striker Peter Nilsson are doubts. DIF have the same squad available as the last game.

Odds have risen on DIF since they opened. I'm guessing this is because the last 3 games in Brage have been 1-1 draws. DIF have a recent trend of drawing away.

The draw looks appealing here as Brage surely can't keep losing.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Hmmm......I agree with you about the draw being very appealing, but this one for me is going to be a typical ML for the away side i like the odds not too great considering these mediocre swedish sides but decent enough for me to back, considering that just a couple of games a go they beat a very solid Falkenberg side away also regardless of the fact that Falkenberg are playing better away than at home, but Brage is excellent at conceding and i'm going to hope that they concede a few more here.

olemissbydamn
    olemissbydamn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure jonte will have a write up on this he has been pretty good in that Swedish league. Tailed a degerfors pick of his few days ago that cashed.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Draw is possible. Brages coach has said this is a must game to win. I think Draw No Bet is an option, but I'm liking brage to win this game...

The summary is pretty good, Niklas Sandberg is key for brage and is out due to suspension.

However the odds is favoring degerfors and I'm not too convinced about them....

My play is Brage ML. Predicted score 2 - 1.

stemellor

Thanks very much for coming back Jonte. Think a small play on Brage +0.5 is in order in that case.

gcd8
    Update your status
    gcd8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

i don't see how u back a team who hasn't won in their last 13 matches and in those is 11 losses and 2 draws yikes

Akatana

I wish i had enough ball's to go for a value play on Brage but i don't at this moment and will be typically backing the away side and will be happy to take my chances with them, motivation and desperation on one side but i see a slight quality gap and i'm liking a Degefors steal here. BOL to all.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Playing the over

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Playing the over
    I really like this and other than the Degefors ML aslo took the over 2.75 @ 1.95 BOL

stemellor

I've completely sat on the fence with this one and made a small play on the draw.

Akatana

Well...the over seem's to be sucking balllz right now, still a chance at the ML. If this does end in a draw i will be extremely happy for you ste! BOL mate.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

over was way too square

Akatana

Geeeeeez why did i ruin my ML with the over lol, still made a tiny profit on that. Bullshittttt though