tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Saturday Leans

Would love some input before I pull the trigger on these plays, but here's what I got:

Burnley +127
    Burnley just dominates at home this year, and Birmingham doesn't look like the squad to stop that dominance.

Portsmouth/Wolves Under 2.5
    Portsmouth, despite looking better in Carling Cup play, is still in a downward spiral where they won't concede that many goals, but they sure as hell wont score any. Wolves are already a low-scoring club, so I could see this one easily going under.

Mainz +1/2
    Hofffenheim isn't as good as their 5 game win streak says they are, and Mainz just played some great matches, including a win over Bayern at home.

Atletico Madrid -138
    Honestly, if not now, when? It's time for Atletico to either win at home, or sack their coach, change all the lineups, and write a new playbook.

What do you all think?

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tbill11 View Post
    Would love some input before I pull the trigger on these plays, but here's what I got:

Burnley +127
    Burnley just dominates at home this year, and Birmingham doesn't look like the squad to stop that dominance.

Portsmouth/Wolves Under 2.5
    Portsmouth, despite looking better in Carling Cup play, is still in a downward spiral where they won't concede that many goals, but they sure as hell wont score any. Wolves are already a low-scoring club, so I could see this one easily going under.

What do you all think?

Under 2.5 looks good but your looking at -135 -140 juice

0-7 ATS as well as 0-7 in the W-L column for Pompy worries me.

With their current worst start in EPL history at stake they could open the game up more and this is the perfect week to get a W.

Watch this team closely as October is an easy month for them.

3 Home games Tottenham, Stoke, Wigan
    and 2 Roads Wolves and Hull

They have to cover eventually right?

Where am I going with this? I don't know....

and ride Burnley at home until the wheel comes off