bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Brasileiro Serie A & B round #4

São Caetano x Atletico GO - Under 2,5 @1,855 3 units (line is @1,787 now in pinny)

São Caetano hasn´t scored yet in the tourney and only took 1 goal so far. Atletico has only scored 2 when playing at home...both offenses are struggling, hope the streaks continues...

Joinville x America RN - Over 2,5 @1,75

Both teams have scored in every game so far...I expect Joinville to win and expect America RN to score. So i´ll take the over.

Oeste x Ceara - Draw @3,20

Guaratingueta x Sport - Draw @3,30

ABC x Bragantino - Draw @3,30

BkofAma x ASA - Over 2,5 @2,05

Figueirense x Chapecoense - Over 2,5 @1,72

Palmeiras x Avai - Over 2,5 @1,80

Paysandu x Parana - Parana +0,25 @1,75

Icasa x America ** - America ** +0,5 @1,85

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Very tempted to play Ponte Preta PK at home to Paranaense. Only lost 3 last season, have played 3 of the bigger clubs so far and had some good chances at Corinthians. Have read that they may rest up to 5 regulars though due to fatigue. William for sure wont play I believe?

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Guys, where do you find info about these leagues, who's gonna be left out, injured etc.?

Thanks

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Bing, who has the best chance @ -1.5?
    Sao Paulo -1.5? +105
    Gremio -1.5? +150
    Flamengo -1.5? +135

THANKS!!! Big day Wed, lets do this

bing

Sao Paulo x Goias

Sao Paulo is the leader of the competition so far. They´ve beaten Ponte away and managed to gain a point against Atletico ** in Independencia field. That´s something most of the teams won´t be able to do. Sure, Atletico has been tired due to the long marathon of games that include CL, state league and brasileirao, but it´s important to point out that SP has played without their midfielder Ganso and Jadson and striker Luis Fabiano didn´t play as well. Add to the fact that SP had Denilson sent out with a red card in the 60th minute. Luis Fabiano and Ganso will be available for tonights game but Denilson (suspension) and Carleto (injury) won´t be playing in this match. SP is one of the toughest teams to be beaten in their field. Last years record was an impressive 15 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses that came against Vasco and Gremio. This year they´ve already beaten Vasco in their solo home game with an outstanding 5-1 victory. SP defensive system seems to be improving with Lucio playing better after a shaky start in the season and Luis Fabiano and Ganso will add quality for SP offense today.

Goias has been promoted this season after winning serie B last year. They had a disappointing start to the season with a humiliating loss of 5-0 to Cruzeiro. They played better at home but couldn´t manage to win the game against Corinthians and Coritiba. Goias will be missing midfielder Dudu Cearense and Amaral. That might have some effect in their defensive system. Their best hope of goals for tonight relies on striker Valter who hasn´t scored in the tourney yet. Hugo is a player to be looked at. He used to play for SP in 2008 and is experienced and a dangerous player. Goias played Serie B last year, but last time they played Serie A they had 3 wins 4 draws and 12 losses playing as visitors. Historically they struggle playing away and their best hope to stay in Serie A for next year lies on their home games.

SP are clear favorites for this game and if L.Fabiano is inspired and Osvaldo plays better than last game they should have no trouble to beating Goias in their own field. SP didn´t play well against VAsco in the first half, but I expect things to be different with the return of Ganso to the team.

PICK: Sao Paulo -0,5 HT @1,862 3units
    Sao Paulo AH-1,25 @1,909 2 units

bing

Quote Originally Posted by i97g View Post
    Bing, who has the best chance @ -1.5?
    Sao Paulo -1.5? +105
    Gremio -1.5? +150
    Flamengo -1.5? +135

THANKS!!! Big day Wed, lets do this
    Tough schedule today. Believe or not, I believe Flamengo -1,5 has the better chances out of the 3.

bing

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Very tempted to play Ponte Preta PK at home to Paranaense. Only lost 3 last season, have played 3 of the bigger clubs so far and had some good chances at Corinthians. Have read that they may rest up to 5 regulars though due to fatigue. William for sure wont play I believe?
    Not decided yet. William might play today. Probable formation for Ponte PReta is Edson Bastos; Cicinho, Cleber, Ferron e Uendel; Baraka, Magal, Fernando e Chiquinho; Rildo e William. Not confirmed.

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

what does AH an HT represent? Sorry.

bing

Quote Originally Posted by i97g View Post
    what does AH an HT represent? Sorry.
    AH = Asian Handicap

HT = Half Time

bing

Gremio x Vitória

Gremio will be missing Vargas who joined Chile National team. Elano is out as well. They´ll be playing in their new Stadium that was renovated for the World Cup. They´re defintely known as one of the best teams to use home advantage to their favor and last year they only lost two games playing at home. This year they still haven´t shown a great football eventhough they have good players like Ze Roberto, BArcos, Elano and Vargas.

Vitoria had a great start to Brasileiro this year with a draw at home against Interncional and two victories against Nautico and Vasco. They´ll be missing Maxi Biancucchi and Renato Caja today and that might affect their offensive power quite a bit.

Gremio should win and confirm their home advantage, but I hate the juice and I don´t trust Gremio to win with a two goal advantage against no one at the moment. Both teams have lost offensive power with the absences of Vargas, Elano, MAxi and Caja. Vitoria will struggle to score today and coach Caio Junior will concentrate his efforts in the defensive system today.

PICK: Under 2,5 @1,90 3 units

bing

Flamengo x Nautico

Desperate game for both teams. Flamego has only 2/9 points so far and desperately needs a win today not to fall into a big crisis early in the tournament. They´ll be missing Marcelo Moreno and Marco Gonzalez who joined their national teams. Flamengo won´t be playing in Rio today cause all stadiums in Rio are being used for the Confederations Cup. Positive factor for Flamengo is that they have fans all over the country and they should have full support from their fans even playing in the South region of the country.

Nautico has only1/9 points and coach Silas has been dismissed after the draw against Portuguesa last round. Also, 5 players have been dismissed and temporary coach Levi Gomes hasn´t had the time to evaluate his team yet.

Both teams are in terrible shape, but Flamengo is the better team. They showed heart in their last game against Atletico PR and their need of a win will push players to play their heart today.

PICK: Flamengo AH-1,25 @2,00 3 units

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Thank you mr bing. Great analysis, will be making all the same plays tonight. Bol to us

bing

Criciuma x Santos - Draw @3,38 1 unit

Portuguesa x Internacional - Over 2 @1,826 1 unit

Ponte Preta x Atletico PR - Atletico PR +0,25 @1,95 1 unit

Vasco x Atletico ** - Draw @3,40 1 unit

Bahia x Botafogo - Under 2,5 @1,80 1 unit

bing

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Thank you mr bing. Great analysis, will be making all the same plays tonight. Bol to us
    BOL Akatana!!!

bing

Cruzeiro x Corinthians

Probably the best game of the night for this round. Recent matches between these twoo always ended with an under but both teams have too much quality in their offense and I like both teams to score in this game. These teams haven´t had a draw when playing each other for 10 years now.

PICK: Both teams to score @1,80 2 units
    Draw @3,40 1 unit

Akatana

SP

bing

amazing....first Inter and now Sao Paulo...

Akatana

Oh boy, what a bunch of result's lol