Pan43
    Pan43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3327

Smarter play for tomorrow Real M or Bayern M?

Bayern M is @1,20 and Real M is @1,25, i need one game for free bet i received after losing a bet last night. So i just need one match with 1,20 odd or over. The only two games for these weekend which i am completely sure they are going to win are those two, but since i need one of them what you think? Real Madrid is playing the last game at home against Osasuna. Real Madrid is secured at 2nd spot while Osasuna has nothing to play for as well. Real Madrid going to win for the fans?
    Bayern Munich won the CL,Home League and it's their chance to win the "treble" for first time in their history.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by Pan43 View Post
    Bayern M is @1,20 and Real M is @1,25, i need one game for free bet i received after losing a bet last night. So i just need one match with 1,20 odd or over. The only two games for these weekend which i am completely sure they are going to win are those two, but since i need one of them what you think? Real Madrid is playing the last game at home against Osasuna. Real Madrid is secured at 2nd spot while Osasuna has nothing to play for as well. Real Madrid going to win for the fans?
    Bayern Munich won the CL,Home League and it's their chance to win the "treble" for first time in their history.
    BAYERN MUNICH!! They are super excited about this treble, should cruise!