eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

200.000.000 $ Game, Crystal Palace - Watford [PL playoff final]

The difference between playing in the Championship and the Premier league is said to be around 200million bux
    No doubt that there's a lot on the line for both teams here and I like the over 2,5 @ even money, these games are usually fast paced and have a lot of goals. Thoughts?

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    The difference between playing in the Championship and the Premier league is said to be around 200million bux
    No doubt that there's a lot on the line for both teams here and I like the over 2,5 @ even money, these games are usually fast paced and have a lot of goals. Thoughts?
    Both teams capable of scoring goals, although Murray is out for Palace. I'm really not sure about overs or unders for this game. Coin flip for me (hence the line).

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I had to bet, Id say Watford to score over 1.5 goals. Its a tricky game, it will be expected to start slow - maybe open up late on.
    But these two teams know each other well, theres no need to spend 10-20 mins checking each other out etc.. so I wouldnt rule out an early goal here which makes the 2.11 for over 2.5 @ pinnys "OK".
    no bet, but id like to see Watford come up but anyone who does ;fully deserves it.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

I'm on Watford PK, -.5. A lot of Italian money backing them, so I took a chance.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

I dont think theres been a shot yet lol
    Watching tennis myself... Watford price drfting and they have only 38% possession... 22nd min

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Looks like a slow start so far?

Any side really attacking?

eXon

Need 1 goal in the first, if it ends 0-0 after 45 ill go over 1,5 in the 2nd.

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by hundo View Post
    Looks like a slow start so far?

Any side really attacking?
    Palace looking like the better team atm, not a single descent chance though, hoping for a better 2nd half!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Winner of this moves up to PL?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

yeah..

camelbreath$

Well over looks securely busted. This one is amazingly going to end in extra time or on a late 1-0. With almost 200 million on the line, you'd think one of the managers would order his players to press forward more, no?

AlexLx
    AlexLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2241

Both teams suck. Especially upfront. Whoever goes up most surely be relegated next season.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

always going to be one extreme or the other...very tight and nervy or lots of errors and goals. Happened to be former this time

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Sad to see Watford miss out like this. The league top scorers by 12 goals - had more points than Palace and were looking good for an auto promotion place, home defeat against Leeds (cant remember this?!) and away to Millwall cost them..
    I think Watford would have had a better chance in the EPL.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Sad to see Watford miss out like this. The league top scorers by 12 goals - had more points than Palace and were looking good for an auto promotion place, home defeat against Leeds (cant remember this?!) and away to Millwall cost them..
    I think Watford would have had a better chance in the EPL.
    They would, but they'd be relying on loans from Udinese which just isnt sustainable, and players dont put as much effort in as they just their on temporary basis. Palace will go straight back down, they could really do with Man U loaning them Zaha for another year

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    They would, but they'd be relying on loans from Udinese which just isnt sustainable, and players dont put as much effort in as they just their on temporary basis. Palace will go straight back down, they could really do with Man U loaning them Zaha for another year
    Owners of Watford (Pozzo family) also own Udinese as well as Granada in Spain, and if Watford were promoted they were ready to put a big influx of cash in the side, as well as continue to loan talent between their three teams as needed...since they have ownership over all three teams, it seems rather sustainable since transferring on a permanent basis is only a sign of paperwork away