INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over
    INVINCIBLE's Avatar Become A Pro!

The INVINCIBLE ''Cash-In Soccer Picks''

$ Easy Money Soccer Daily $

My Record: 2-0-0

Soccer picks thread including leagues, cups from all around the world.
    Decided to make my own one instead of postin on others'.

Feel free to comment, criticize, suggest etc.

BOL and Let's cash in this b*tch

p.s. Will post my picks later...
    Last edited by INVINCIBLE; 09-25-09 at 04:17 AM.

INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over

And we're off.

[EPL - 26.09.09.] Wigan vs Chelsea 12.00 5.00 1.30

Latics were off to a great start of the season but the books show that their record against the Big Four and especially Chelsea is fairly luckless to say the least. A 0-5 thrashing at home last month by MU and a 4-0 loss to Arsenal a week ago. Chelsea have won seven of their eight meetings with Wigan in the premiership. ATM they're on a 7-0 run and both Zhirkov + J. Cole have returned from their injuries and Drogba is also fit to play so a fully commissioned team for the blues. If Ancelotti's side are to lose some points then it's not going to be today so let's cash in!

Might play this in a parlay...

INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over

[CCL - 26.09.09.] Blackpool vs Peterborough Over 2.5 Goals at 1.95

Three of five last Blackpool matches at their ground
    have went over besides the last three topped 3 to 5 goals. They're averaging 1.5 goals at Bloomfield Road this season.
    Peterborough have scored 10 goals in their last 5 matches and they have a decent record against Blackpool on road. Both teams will be tryin to get somethin out of this one. The bookies are on a narrow Under but somethin is telling me this one's going over.

[CCL - 26.09.09.] Swansea vs Sheff. United Under 2.5 Goals at 1.66

Swansea have really been struggling to score for some time. 2 of their last matches ended in a goalless draw. They have a bad record against Sheffield and I think Sheffield takes this one by 1 or 2 goals. Under for me.
    Last edited by INVINCIBLE; 09-26-09 at 09:02 AM.

INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over

Recap: Luck just wasn't on my side today. As to Blackpool/P'borough match... a great start for an Over - 2 goals in just 11 minutes so a total of 80 minutes left for just one goal but No. Then the Swansea/Sheff utd match: Halftime a goalless draw - perfect for the under but then a silly penalty, another goal then came the red card out and a late third goal. As to Chelsea/Wigan, kinda draw an analogy between this and Under match. Chelsea equalised early in the second but then a penalty and a red card. Anyway tbh Wigan were the better side today I hate to admit that.

2-0-3

But we have to move on

[MLS - 27.09.09.] FC Dallas vs Real Salt Lake Over 2.5 Goals at 2.03

4 of their last 5 meetings went Over (4-2, 3-1, 2-1, 2-1
    ). Dallas have scored 23 goals in their last 8 matches so almost 3 in every game and conceded 17 which is at least 2 per game. They're in an unenviable position in the table fightin for the place in Cup PlayOffs which kinda explains the stack of goals in every match.
    Real SL are just two points away (And so are two other teams) from the final spot in the finals so a vital match for both of the teams tonight and that makes me think the scoring once again will get high. Bookies once again are on a slight Under.

INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over

3-0-3

edit: never mind.

INVINCIBLE
    Over Over Over

Record
    4-0-3

[UEFA EL - 01.10.09.] FK Ventspils vs SC Heerenveen3.45 3.20 2.10

Since I'm a local I know pretty much about the home team and will have my points.
    Bookies think it's gonna be a close one and aren't pointing out any particular favorites in this duel. Mainly because of the Ventspils' shocker draw in Berlin 2 weeks ago.
    [But if you look at it from a different angle - Hertha at the moment are undergoing a very hefty crisis... 18th (Last) in the Bundesliga and struggling to score while conceding way too many. So actually not that big exploit this 1-1]
    What I wanna say is that now everyone's expecting from Ventspils to shine and start a great run but the thing is - they don't have the kind of resources and qualities. 3rd in the domestic league and fairly unconvincing results even against the very weakest sides. Another one is that Ventspils won't be playing at their homeground but in the capitaly city which is definitely a disadvantage and more like playing at a neutral venue. Can't really call them a hundred per cent home team tonight.
    As to Heerenveen, this match is too vital for em. They need 3 points more than anything else. They screwed up their first match against Sporting letting in a late one and now they will definitely have to win this one.

So My guess is that unfortunately this one's too huge for my native side.
    SC Heerenveen to win.

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

id be on it, but i already done my picks before you wrote this

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two things to note are:

1) Heerenveen are also in a funk of their own
    2) If Heerenveen fails to win in regulation time, the referee is not going to allow the game continue until Heerenveen wins!