Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Championship Capping Central

To follow on from Karayilan's idea of a thread where we can all bring our ideas together on a specific league/competition, i thought i could start one for this weekend on the English Championship.

I am having a medicore time at the moment in my thread but there are some games that suggest value and any insight into any championship games this weekend would be great.

I like Peterbrough @ Blackpool DNB @ roughly 6/4 and also the over @ 11/10.
    The h2h's between these two suggest peterbro do well here albeit very few recent meeting but i feel that after 2 staright wins and 3/4, blackpool will fall back after their midweek loss to stoke.

The Posh on the other hand are undefeated in 5 and just beat newcastle in the cup. Blackpool beat newcastle then went on to win their next game, maybe peterbro will follow that trend? With their strikers scoring now, i like the away side.

Smogs

I also think there is good bets on Reading at home to Watford @ 11/10

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice work smogsy , how do feel bout the big guns in the league,Middlesbrough, Brom and Newcastle?

Smogs

I think WBA win, but i think Boro and Newcastle lose. Having just got humped 5-0 at home, i think we follow that with another loss, i a game we don't score in

bluebirds
    bluebirds's Avatar Become A Pro!

like reading to win at home as well! HAMMER IT!