Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Copa Libertadores---Nacional (uru) vs Real Garcilaso Thursday 09/05/2013

Hi, everyone.
    I've been following Copa Libertadores from the Beginning. Although this could be a really tricky competition to invest in if you're new to, it is one of my favourites as i follow south american football 24/7.

I'm going to make 2 plays on this game on pinnacle.

Under 2.5 @ 2.070 -AND- Real Garcilaso +1 and +1.5 @ 2.090

I will be quite shocked if the under is broken in this game, and i am more than confident about the Real Garcilaso +1 and +1.5 so for me in a prediction sense i have nothing to loose here! For me to loose both bets Nacional have to win 3-0 and hmmmmm they are not capable of pulling that off right now especially with the way their playing, yes home advantage is huge in this competition but ive also taken that into consideration but still am confident with these 2 plays!
    Anyone who has been following these teams and the Copa Libertadores will understand what i mean when i say that Nacional winning 3-0 is extremely unlikely here!

Good luck!

Akatana

Ps. I know to some this may seem odd, but I find value in the Handicap for Real Gracilaso and am sure that they are going to put up a bigger fight than the 1x2 implications suggest! It's just one of those games where many different outcomes are possible but we'll see what happens Copa Libertadores always excites me!

Tenver
    Tenver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Looks good, thanks!

Sure worth playing, looks like good picks.

The classic top team in a bad form meeting an opportunistic, lower rated team in a cup. Let's hope it works .

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    Looks good, thanks!

Sure worth playing, looks like good picks.

The classic top team in a bad form meeting an opportunistic, lower rated team in a cup. Let's hope it works .
    Welcome. Thanks for your feedback!

I'm loving this right now as it is, really looking forward to Real Garcilaso pulling this one off tonight! Plus let's not forget that they did defeat Nacional @ home. Although they don't have the home advantage in this one i still believe after observing both teams a lot, that they can create surprises here plus they are one of those resilient teams that don't break into pieces just because their playing away.

Best of luck, enjoy, i hope it work's too lol, i will be observing the game and if @ halftime things get messy i'll fire one more shot at it!

Tenver

Thank you. Nacional's disappointing results have been noticed and could surely look like one to defend "home" for Gracilaso.

Akatana

Cashed both bets very happy with that! well done Real Garcilaso perfect 1-0

Tenver

Yay

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post