bluebirds
    bluebirds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool vs Leeds Thoughts

I'm already on Liverpool -.5 -1 for tomorrow but i'm considering layin some dough on the money line -127.

Read this link about tomorrows match and let me know what your thoughts are.....I have a feeling that rafa is gonna put out a fairly strong side. He wants to win this and knows it going to be a tough match. Here is the link......

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...90921-1432.htm

InThisMoment
    hello
    InThisMoment's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carling Cup matches never good value on Premiership sides IMO.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

i dont know about leeds - liverpool..its risky, because its a big rivalry between this two sides. but i think that arsenal (-1.5) against west brom albion seems okay. Odds are about 2.2, and arsenal plays well in this stage of the competitions; playing with many reserves shouldn't be a big problem.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool will be looking to trash Leeds, but as its carlin cup if i do play it will be in a parlay / low stakes

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Gerrard and Torres get the rest for Liverpool...they still have a lot of quality and depth...I imagine Babel will get a start after his name being in the rumor mill recently to potentially be on the outs...Leeds will be full strength, and the stadium will be at capacity...I don't think Liverpool is great value...HOWEVER...
    I think the OVER 2.5 here is an AWESOME bet. I'm going 8/10 stake on it for myself.