Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Will you get restricted @ e.g. SBOBET if you dutch bet regularly?

Hi everyone, this is my first thread, and i have a question. I would appreciate any take on this.

My question is, if you dutch-bet multiple outcomes on football/soccer games regularly on a site like SBOBET or Pinnacle will they allow you to do this regularly or will there be restrictions??? Lets say for example you cover several outcomes on the same market on a game. (dutching)
    Last edited by Akatana; 05-05-13 at 04:10 PM.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will only gub you if you consistently find value on their odds. If you are worried, just use pinnacle as they openly accept 'sharp' bettors as part of their business model

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Thanks for your reply.

Pinnacle was actually one of my destinations. So let's say i cover a few of the HT/FT results on the same match regularly and they don't mind this?

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

Pinnacle was actually one of my destinations. So let's say i cover a few of the HT/FT results on the same match regularly and they don't mind this?
    Check their website mate. They actively support arbing and encourage winners. They use the sharps to set their lines and then rely on their traders to balance the books.