captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Soccer is a damn Joke

Have the Over at 3.5 -They score 3 in the 1st Half. Then cannot get crap in the 2nd Losing my bet. Guy misses a goal in the 2nd after goalie falls down and hes in on net and somehow totally misses open net. How can you miss a net that big .Thank God i only had $250 on it .

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

ManU is a joke buddy. Sorry for your loss..

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    ManU is a joke buddy. Sorry for your loss..
    Thanks i hate crap like that. It was like they did not even try to score 2nd Half .

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Yeah..don't know what happens when they go into the clubhouse during half time, but I assume they reevaluate their game plan; "take it easy on them" might be one of those changes.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by hundo View Post
    Yeah..don't know what happens when they go into the clubhouse during half time, but I assume they reevaluate their game plan; "take it easy on them" might be one of those changes.
    They may have found out i had the Over in the Clubhouse for $250 and figured they would split the money if i lose .

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Hahaha yeah, gotta check your place for bugs, they might be listening!

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Have the Over at 3.5 -They score 3 in the 1st Half. Then cannot get crap in the 2nd Losing my bet. Guy misses a goal in the 2nd after goalie falls down and hes in on net and somehow totally misses open net. How can you miss a net that big .Thank God i only had $250 on it .
    If you had over 3.5 and you got 3 first half goals, that is a perfect situation to bet under in the second half.... probably a nice line on under 5 total goals. Get that middle son