NEWCASTLE UTD vs SL BENFICA pick: +2 GOALS odds: 1.53 at Betvictor

I think the odds are great I didn't expected such a nice price for Over 2 goals and I believe you'll agree with me that it is a "safe bet". Benfica now have 2 goals lead but nothing is over yet, the Magpies got their away goal and we all know that they have the quality to score 2 at home against most of the European teams, so this gives me the confidence that they will try to attack and create chances, I don't believe they will just give up and leave Europa League without giving a fight. We already witnessed a few games like this in which one of the teams got 2 or 3 goals lead and then going into the second leg very calm but almost got eliminated, like Spurs with Inter and Real with Galatasaray. I'm pretty sure that Benfica will play on a low gear and maybe Newcastle will score the first goal and that will open the game, of course I expect Benfica to score a minimum of 1 goal, so IMO we'll see at least 2 goals in the match but if the first one is in the early stages then there will be a big chance to see more than 3.
I'd like to see what u think about this game guys.