lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Europa League Matches

tottenham v inter - tottenham have been in good form. not sure how inter has been doing though. suggestions?

benfica v bordeaux - benfica look strong at home.

anyone got any input?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Tottenham been tearing s hit up lately and the books are (IMO) considering them too be more valuable than they really are for their lines. Classic let-down scenario for them here against Inter. That being said, i'm just gonna stay away from that one.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Going with these 2 picks too.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Diego Milito, Walter Samuel, Joel Obi, Matias Silvestre, Yuto Nagatomo, Gaby Mudingayi and most likely also Fredy Guarin are injured. With their financial woes and also current injuries, Inter will rather focus on their league campaign to try to get back into the CL next season so being ko isn't such a bad thing.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

wow thats alot injured thanks for that! i dont know who most of these players are but seems like a good thing for tottenham. as long as they got bale looks like a goal or two can be produced

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Tottinham is very strong at Home so you I can pick " Double chance : Tottinham or draw "

diogone
    diogone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Diego Milito, Walter Samuel, Joel Obi, Matias Silvestre, Yuto Nagatomo, Gaby Mudingayi and most likely also Fredy Guarin are injured. With their financial woes and also current injuries, Inter will rather focus on their league campaign to try to get back into the CL next season so being ko isn't such a bad thing.
    thats actually only one player that plays regularly, guarin. eventhough i agree with you on the fact that inter is more focused on serie A. good game to watch though!

delevid
    delevid's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got Inter +1. I have a feeling Inter has a good shot to earn the draw here.

checkit
    checkit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter has only had one win in seven games without Milito this year. Granted, they had a nice come from behind victory last week against Catania, but they've done nothing to show that they can win without Milito. I wouldn't bet on them.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

good win guys! bale the mann hes a rocket shooter, been scoring first for a few games now. maybe try that play next week. GL to all