mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Champions League Wednesday

Lets discuss the matchup between Juventus and Celtic & PSG and Valencia...I'm thinking about playing both teams to score in the PSG match, any thoughts?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about PSG Or Draw ( Double Chance ) for the 1st half only .. or Most corners for Valencia !!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i like psg but with ibrahimovic there is tad decreases of goals he could produce. not saying he is the team. just be more definite win with him on the field. i still think psg is strong at home.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I think Juve -1.5 is a solid play at even money or better.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Over 2,5 Juve - Celtic. I'm expecting a game with a lot of scoring chances both ways.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by eXon View Post
    Over 2,5 Juve - Celtic. I'm expecting a game with a lot of scoring chances both ways.
    I don't know if Juve is going to be so excited for this match after pretty much clinching it last time they played with a 3-0 road victory. They know they don't need much to win and advance so I can see a less motivated Juve team.

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    I don't know if Juve is going to be so excited for this match after pretty much clinching it last time they played with a 3-0 road victory. They know they don't need much to win and advance so I can see a less motivated Juve team.
    Juve may not be as motivated but they can still squeak a goal or two in no problem. It's Celtic who aren't going to go down without a fight. I expect them to press. And from what I recall they had a few opportunities to score themselves the first leg.

Over 2.5 seems like a decent bet.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

celtic to score

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

I am on celtic over 0.5 as well

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Juventus Buffon, Barzagli, Marrone, Bonucci, Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso, Matri, Quagliarella
    Celtic Forster; Matthews, Wilson, Wanyama, Izaguirre; Samaras, Kayal, Ledley, Mulgrew; Commons, Hooper

Quite a few changes to the Juve team. Samaras in for Celtic and Ambrose isn't there to gift Juve anymore goals.

joedell
    joedell's Avatar Become A Pro!

under 3 a safe bet for juventus/celtic game?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by joedell View Post
    under 3 a safe bet for juventus/celtic game?
    Wouldn't say safe, that's as an attacking a side as Celtic can put out and should get a couple of chances tonight with the Juve guys left out, Lichsteiner out and Chiellini on the bench gives them a huge shot at getting on the board here. Pogba is not a guy you want to see on the Juve team sheet as an under bettor he will cause havoc tonight.