onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cyprus 1st division

Anyone follow Cyprus? Or ideally, anyone from Cyprus?
    Just looking at the last few games PAPHOS have had - they have lost 1-4 3-0 0-4. Not only that, but the prices for them to lose (and lose heavily,) have been backed before kick off each time.

Anchas, who arent a good side were 1.17 to beat them and won 3-0, Doxa who again, are average were backed from 2.63 into 1.73 at kick off and won 0-4. Their last home game Paphos played Alki Larnaca, who again arent good and Alki were backed from 2.90 into 1.80 and won 1-4 away...

Theres a lot of match fixing in Cyprus, but I was just wondering if PAPHOS, perhaps are having troubles with their squad and putting out a good side? Or is it just fixing?

Paphos away to AEK Larnaca today, but prices have been hammered already, no point - but certainly maybe next time it would be worth laying Paphos and get in there early with the odds?

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Fixed league

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Anyone follow Cyprus? Or ideally, anyone from Cyprus?
    Just looking at the last few games PAPHOS have had - they have lost 1-4 3-0 0-4. Not only that, but the prices for them to lose (and lose heavily,) have been backed before kick off each time.

Anchas, who arent a good side were 1.17 to beat them and won 3-0, Doxa who again, are average were backed from 2.63 into 1.73 at kick off and won 0-4. Their last home game Paphos played Alki Larnaca, who again arent good and Alki were backed from 2.90 into 1.80 and won 1-4 away...

Theres a lot of match fixing in Cyprus, but I was just wondering if PAPHOS, perhaps are having troubles with their squad and putting out a good side? Or is it just fixing?

Paphos away to AEK Larnaca today, but prices have been hammered already, no point - but certainly maybe next time it would be worth laying Paphos and get in there early with the odds?

The team is broke and players haven't been paid at all this year. I wouldn't be surprised if the players are betting any money they have on their team to lose so they can pay their bills.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The team is broke and players haven't been paid at all this year. I wouldn't be surprised if the players are betting any money they have on their team to lose so they can pay their bills.
    Thanks for the useful information. As i suspected, internal problems at the club as well as match fixing..
    over 2.5 is still the same price as kick off (15 mins in now) but i cant tell if its fixed or if Paphos are just really really bad haha

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

up pops AEK 1-0

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Paphos were terrible, another 4-0 loss for these jokers. Stopped counting after 18 shots on goal, but im guessing it was 20+.
    Paphos at home to Apollon Limassol next, who are in the race for top 4.. 23rd feb..