EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Valencia-Sevilla

Parachute Play. You know, just droppin' in.

OVER 2.5 [-125]
    Valencia ranks 4th best for home goals scored with 20 and tied for the most home goals allowed with 15. 6/9 at home have hit for at least three goals. They have scored at least twice in eight of nine @ home. While Sevilla struggles for goals away - just eight so far in nine matches - their defense has been so poor that OVERs on the road have become the norm. In their last six away from home, they have given up at least two goals in each and only once did the match fail to hit for three goals. Valencia has just two clean sheets @ home, so Sevilla should have some chances. They have scored a goal in six of their last eight in La Liga play. Key for me is Sevilla getting a goal. If they do, this should have a shot to get done. If not, Valencia certainly still has the firepower - especially with Soldado to nail three by themselveds.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets do this

andy888888

also sevilla have a terrible habbit of getting red cards which might help.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yee disciplinary problems galore! Even worse than Real MAdrid. I think this might go under tho, I've bet on Valencia in last two games and theyve been frustrating as hell...not very clinical at all, depends on how Sevilla play whether they play attacking or whether they are going to play for the draw. Was also tempted to play Sevilla PK but just cant bet against Valencia when they are at home. But Valencia only beat Granada because Granada had 10 men for three-quarters of the game and Granada were still able to score even with 10.

andy888888

omfg la liga is so f*cking shite! how the penetrate did fifa only come up with names for their FifPro 11 from players only from real madrid, barca and falcao from athletico madrid yet madrid couldn't f*cking score today and not a single goal from the valencia game either.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why sticking with the Draw Project will save me coin. Blah.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yee disciplinary problems galore! Even worse than Real MAdrid. I think this might go under tho, I've bet on Valencia in last two games and theyve been frustrating as hell...not very clinical at all, depends on how Sevilla play whether they play attacking or whether they are going to play for the draw. Was also tempted to play Sevilla PK but just cant bet against Valencia when they are at home. But Valencia only beat Granada because Granada had 10 men for three-quarters of the game and Granada were still able to score even with 10.
    ah was right about the under, didnt expect Valencia to win so comfortably tho. Valverde has improved their defence and organisation considerably. bad luck fellas

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ah was right about the under, didnt expect Valencia to win so comfortably tho. Valverde has improved their defence and organisation considerably. bad luck fellas
    I really expected Sevilla to put up a better fight. That was another shitty game. Ugh.