BaggioFan
    BaggioFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

FA Cup tips

my top pick would be :
    Swansea City -Arsenal +0,5 Swansea
    Arsenal have difficulties at Premier liga and up coming league championship . usualy they let go those liga matches and consantrate on EPL and LC

What you think palls?

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Hard to say it looks good though I like michu if he can step it up than yes but they also just tied villa so I don't know....

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

a lot will depend on the starting line up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yep best to wait and see starting lineups in Cup games. Some teams will rest key players. One game to look out for is Spurs vs COventry. Coventry have been reliant on David McGoldrick this season who is top scorer in League One with 16 goals, but he has returned to Notts Forest after his loan ended. They've signed Leon Clarke from Scunthorpe but he will take some time to adapt and may not start. If Spurs put out a decent team then they should win by 2 or 3. Depends if likes of Bale, Defoe, Adebayor play and how seriously Villas-Boas is taking it though

bolek

Ya I agree might play the -1.5 but all depends on the line up like you say...Gl

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also, Cardiff will be putting out a reserve team away at Macclesfield. May well be worth looking at Macclesfield +1 A.H. at -137 to -150 range

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Obviously depends what teams they put out, but Wigan at home to Bournemouth and Villa at home to Ipswich at almost evens look like good 'safe' bets to me if they take it seriously. Might take Reading and Fulham too seeing as Blackpool have been on the slide lately.

bolek

Quote Originally Posted by BaggioFan View Post
    my top pick would be :
    Swansea City -Arsenal +0,5 Swansea
    Arsenal have difficulties at Premier liga and up coming league championship . usualy they let go those liga matches and consantrate on EPL and LC

What you think palls?
    Might be better to pick btts rather than figuring out the side.... $$$

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Liking the O2.5 in the Swansea / Arsenal game.

bolek

I'll play a bunch of parlays and put some serious bets on single games...one parlay in mind and I havent placed it until I see line ups is: villa-wigan-leeds-manu.

Gamblan
    Gamblan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Man Utd @ 1.8 seems very tempting, but I'm hesitant as surely that must mean Fergy's going to be resting some key players?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblan View Post
    Man Utd @ 1.8 seems very tempting, but I'm hesitant as surely that must mean Fergy's going to be resting some key players?
    Similar thoughts on the OVER 2.5

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    a lot will depend on the starting line up

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peterborough vs Norwich... Over 2.75

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I'm leaning to Chelsea -0.75. They are the defending champs. Out of the CL and title race, cup competitions are their only hope of winning a trophy.

trayman
    trayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 664

BTTS @ Arsenal guys, seems legit ^^

_
    Ok, Arsenal is playing tomorrow, my bad :P
    Last edited by trayman; 01-05-13 at 05:24 AM.

stuckinlondon
    stuckinlondon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Leeds - 1.85
    Brentford - 2.50
    Wolves - 2.15
    Aston Villa - 1.80
    Crystal Palace - 3
    Cardiff - 1.70

Last edited by stuckinlondon; 01-05-13 at 05:56 AM. Reason: CP odds incorrect

BaggioFan

huge move on Brington vs Newcastle

JKD

Newcastle put out a terrible team, I but only put a tiny bet on Brighton for the heck of it as I don't really follow the Championship enough to know how good they are. Still, been doing accumulatively well on tiny soccer bets recently so I'll stick with it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Millwall to beat Preston @ -150...

Kenny Jackett is expected to name a similar line-up to the one that beat Bristol Rovers 2-1 at home last weekend. Millwall have won 6 out of their last 9 home games, and are over-achieving this season sitting in a very respectable 7th place in the Championship when most expected them to be a bottom 6 team. Preston meanwhile are 15th in League One and have a lot of regular starters out with injuries/illness. On Thursday at training they only had 13 players there and some of those are 50/50 as to whether they can play today. Three of Preston's regular defenders are out - Laird (19 apps, 4 goals), Huntington (19 apps, 3goals), Buchanan (15 apps), and also Bailey Wright (20 apps) may also miss out due to a head injury. Midfielders Lee Holmes (10 apps, 1 goal), Keane (14 apps) are out and Wroe (20 apps, 5 goals) has been battling a nagging knee injury and is not at 100% but may still play. Preston had gone 6 games without a win in all competitions until they beat the hapless bottom of the league Hartlepool last weekend. Millwall should win this comfortably, although Preston are a well-organised and very hard-working team so may be able to scrape a draw if Millwall get complacent so not going as big as I initially wanted to.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yep best to wait and see starting lineups in Cup games. Some teams will rest key players. One game to look out for is Spurs vs COventry. Coventry have been reliant on David McGoldrick this season who is top scorer in League One with 16 goals, but he has returned to Notts Forest after his loan ended. They've signed Leon Clarke from Scunthorpe but he will take some time to adapt and may not start. If Spurs put out a decent team then they should win by 2 or 3. Depends if likes of Bale, Defoe, Adebayor play and how seriously Villas-Boas is taking it though
    Spurs 3-0...should of played the -2!

bolek

played -1.5 with man city -1.5 parlay with Usa -0.5 (win)

JKD

I played it, but my biggest bets are Villa and Fulham which don't look so clever right now =/

Schoolboy error of the day was waiting for Chelsea to hit +200 in live before pulling the trigger.. got to like 190 and they equalised. I suck. haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    I played it, but my biggest bets are Villa and Fulham which don't look so clever right now =/

Schoolboy error of the day was waiting for Chelsea to hit +200 in live before pulling the trigger.. got to like 190 and they equalised. I suck. haha
    Nice comeback from Villa.

All the plays I liked were winners. I recommended Macclesfield +1 A.H. on bettingexpert.com but didnt play it in the end Also like Derby County -1 A.H. and Tottenham -2 A.H. but didnt play them. At least the one play put money on hit in Millwall but that was a bit worrying in second half as Preston bought on Amoo and were a lot more dangerous. Need Valencia to hit now

BaggioFan

Arsenal 2-2 +0,5 and btts
    all happy