Crapple
    Crapple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday morning Chelsea/Everton pk...who ya got?

No idea, lil help please.

Dopenose
    Dopenose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

It's an open game, best prices for chelsea win is 2.5, personally i would stay away from Chelsea at anything lower than 3. Everton at home is always difficult and they are in good form, but they are missing key players like Fellaini. Chelsea have improved of late, but i'm not sure they've turned the corner.

If i had to make a bet:
    Chelsea draw no bet/AH 0 1.79 @ Ladbrokes

Crapple
    Crapple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the great insight!

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I think Chelsea will draw 1-1 so I think I might play the +0.5 on Chelsea cause the dnb will only give me the push....

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Any thoughts?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Btts -150 now, adding more once it goes live. Prefer to wait with that much juice, but been burned a few times with early goals. Even with Fellaini out feel confident Everton can net at least one and Chelsea looks like they're back from the dead. Will probably put some on the over too. Good luck whatever your play.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Chelsea will either draw or lose under 3, or they will win by 4+ goals. I'd advise waiting til game-time and see which team shows up in the first 20min and take it from there.

NW513762
    NW513762's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's always a tough game at Goodison especially for Chelsea.. I'd with a Chelsea PK, hopeful that the Fellaini suspension can give the Blues some room to work with in the middle. Most likely a tie under 3 I would say, but better chance of Chelsea taking the three points than the Toffees.
    Last edited by NW513762; 12-30-12 at 07:01 AM.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

took torres to score anytime

Dopenose

took an in-play bet at chelsea or draw @ 2.20 15 minutes ago, instead of Chelsea DNB @ 4.3. They will probably go on winning this now, I'm such a coward :/

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Btts -150 now, adding more once it goes live. Prefer to wait with that much juice, but been burned a few times with early goals. Even with Fellaini out feel confident Everton can net at least one and Chelsea looks like they're back from the dead. Will probably put some on the over too. Good luck whatever your play.
    66 seconds early enough? Nice to be on the right side for once.

Dopenose

Great match for me, both the pre-match DNB on chelsea and the inplay bet won, more than doubled up my money. Seems everybody made money today, congrats. thx to crapple for starting the thread, I probably would'nt have taken a closer look at the match if i hadn't seen it.