DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Lille v Valencia

Under 2.5 and Lille will be the winner. Lille will play for pride on Wednesday.
    Valencia with 10 pts is more than comfortable, while Bayern Munich ( 10 pts) will go for war against Bate who beat them 3-1. I wonder if Bayern can beat Bate 3-1????????? Bate has nothing to play at home. I like the Over.
    ManU ( 12) v Cluj ( 7). Be careful here, Cluj will go all-in to have a win, while ManU will need no points and will prepare to face ManCity. I think it will not be so easy to beat ManU at home, but who knows? Wigan beat them.
    Braga (3 pts) v Galatasaray ( 7 pts). Braga is dead, while Gala will want to win, but on the road?
    Barca (12) v Benfica ( 7) // I don't think Barca with Messi will let Benfica beat them, but who knows the new kids in the block will play.
    Celtic (7) v Spartak Moscow (3). Celtic needs a win here.
    Shaktar D (10) v Juventus (9)//// The line tells me to pick Draw, but I do not like it. Under 2 is worth more. If the game ends in Draw 1-1 = push, 0-0 win.
    80% bet on Draw, not me. Is this match fixing? If the game ends in Draw, the books will lose a lot of money.
    So the whole world agrees that this game will end in Draw, then Chelsea will play for what with 7 pts?
    We will see how Chelsea will do for their new Manager.
    If Juventus wins, they are very safe, if Shaktar wins, then Chelsea beat that crappy Nordsjaelland, and then what?
    Good luck!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah I like Lille game to go under. Valencia will probably play Valdez up front, no SOldado so I wonder were goals will come from

integer
    integer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

May i ask what happens after first stages?Is it like top team plays second of another group?If so is the second group selection random by draft?
    the reason is, i noticed Juventus is +7 and shakhtar Donetsk is +5 so by draw Juventus will come first and that would be kind of advantage to play second of another group rather than playing first.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by integer View Post
    May i ask what happens after first stages?Is it like top team plays second of another group?If so is the second group selection random by draft?
    the reason is, i noticed Juventus is +7 and shakhtar Donetsk is +5 so by draw Juventus will come first and that would be kind of advantage to play second of another group rather than playing first.
    Shakhtar have 1 point more than Juve

integer
    integer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

oh my bad... somehow I was convinced that the draw will make them equal

bill2102
    bill2102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Imo, if you're going to play the draw, play the cs 0-0/1-1 or 2-2 for value.

Raymondo
    Raymondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goodluck with the under, you have balls as my prediction is the over will hit with these teams....

But Lille to win hmmmm they have nothing to play for and have a very important away game in Ligue 1 which they will field their strongest team.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Lille pk -125 and under is the play

DarkNite

Look at lines:
    ManU up, Cluj down with draw
    Braga down, Gala up
    Celtic up, Spartak M down
    Lille down, Valencia up.
    Shaktar up, Juve down with draw.

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Lille pk -125 and under is the play
    The best play of mine too.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Wow...sharps moving toward Valencia ML....not official yet but that what I was text

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will never bet a BATE game again. I like celtic though

DarkNite

Lille line down with Draw. I do not see Valencia winning this game, as their leading striker Soldado will sit out a suspension along with Barragan. Defender J Pereira will also be missing for Valencia, Pellegrino, the Valencia coach, has lost his job. Their new coach Valverde will not be in charge today.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Valverde wont actually be coach tho for game

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

My peeps on Valencia and the over...good luck on yr plays darknite....Valencia in shambles like u posted but hey they on them....don't know why the sudden switch

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Must expect them to put in a performance for their new coach

DarkNite

May be they want to show that they can play without coach.
    Darkside Magick , could you show where to see the switch, please?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

It not that I can show you the switch darknite...I do know my peeps was on lille and the under and as soon as I post that play was sharp...I get a text saying they on Valencia and the over but they have not made the play ...about 20 minutes later they push the money in

They is on pk and or pk +.5 and the over
    Last edited by Darkside Magick; 12-05-12 at 11:12 AM.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Game basically.coin toss now......sticking with the over!

DarkNite

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Under 2.5 and Lille will be the winner. Lille will play for pride on Wednesday.
    Valencia with 10 pts is more than comfortable, while Bayern Munich ( 10 pts) will go for war against Bate who beat them 3-1. I wonder if Bayern can beat Bate 3-1????????? Bate has nothing to play at home. I like the Over.
    ManU ( 12) v Cluj ( 7). Be careful here, Cluj will go all-in to have a win, while ManU will need no points and will prepare to face ManCity. I think it will not be so easy to beat ManU at home, but who knows? Wigan beat them.
    Braga (3 pts) v Galatasaray ( 7 pts). Braga is dead, while Gala will want to win, but on the road?
    Barca (12) v Benfica ( 7) // I don't think Barca with Messi will let Benfica beat them, but who knows the new kids in the block will play.
    Celtic (7) v Spartak Moscow (3). Celtic needs a win here.
    Shaktar D (10) v Juventus (9)//// The line tells me to pick Draw, but I do not like it. Under 2 is worth more. If the game ends in Draw 1-1 = push, 0-0 win.
    80% bet on Draw, not me. Is this match fixing? If the game ends in Draw, the books will lose a lot of money.
    So the whole world agrees that this game will end in Draw, then Chelsea will play for what with 7 pts?
    We will see how Chelsea will do for their new Manager.
    If Juventus wins, they are very safe, if Shaktar wins, then Chelsea beat that crappy Nordsjaelland, and then what?
    Good luck!
    I am not that bad at all.