Texas956
    Texas956's Avatar Become A Pro!

Universidad Catolica +800????

Is putting a small bet on Universidad just throwing my money away? I see these teams had a draw earlier in the month? Any insight?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Well yes you could say they drew earlier in month at the game in Chile so maybe Catolica can scrape a win away from home and it isnt completely crazy to suggest that. But then if you look at Sao Paulo's home record they have only lost 2 games at home this season and won 10 out of last 13 at home. More pertinently Sao Paulo beat Universidad de Chile 5-0 at home in last Copa SudAmerica game...Universidad are currently second in Chilian league and 10 points ahead of Catolica. Also, Sao Paulo had a game against Nautico on the Sunday before the away game at Catolica and fielded their best side and ended up being a tough 2-1 win. However this time Sao Paulo have been able to rest their key players with a complete second string team playing against Ponte Preta on Sunday. So this has allowed players like Jadson, Luis Fabiano, Cortez, Ceni, Lucas Moura, Denilson, Toloi, Wellington and Osvaldo to have so much needed rest in preparation for this big game. It probably wont be as easy as the odds suggest, maybe the smart play is Catolica +2 A.H. or +1.5, but Sao Paulo should still get the job done IMO.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

The problem is: I LOVE the teams from Chile, and I HATE the teams from Brazil. The chilenian games are so much more fun to watch and the football they are playing is a lot more beautiful. But in the end, the teams from Brazil are the stronger ones. I don't like to admit that, but it is true. Sao Paulo should win this one but I hope they don't

Texas956

Awesome info. Thank you Vaughany...

Texas956

Solid D for Catolica... hope my $10 pay off... lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Well yes you could say they drew earlier in month at the game in Chile so maybe Catolica can scrape a win away from home and it isnt completely crazy to suggest that. But then if you look at Sao Paulo's home record they have only lost 2 games at home this season and won 10 out of last 13 at home. More pertinently Sao Paulo beat Universidad de Chile 5-0 at home in last Copa SudAmerica game...Universidad are currently second in Chilian league and 10 points ahead of Catolica. Also, Sao Paulo had a game against Nautico on the Sunday before the away game at Catolica and fielded their best side and ended up being a tough 2-1 win. However this time Sao Paulo have been able to rest their key players with a complete second string team playing against Ponte Preta on Sunday. So this has allowed players like Jadson, Luis Fabiano, Cortez, Ceni, Lucas Moura, Denilson, Toloi, Wellington and Osvaldo to have so much needed rest in preparation for this big game. It probably wont be as easy as the odds suggest, maybe the smart play is Catolica +2 A.H. or +1.5, but Sao Paulo should still get the job done IMO.
    fuuck should of played this!