shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

25605 wolfsburg +185

25605 wolfsburg +185

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Look everybody it's the Great Shantystar ! He's so good he can even walk under camels !

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

I like this one

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

i bet he's still doing better than me playing mostly favourites hahahaaa

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Law of averages he has to hit one of these eventually....this could be the one!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

LOL 2-0 half as expected, christ am I pissed I didn't see this in time to fade all in... shanty who else do you like we know you need to go 0-10 to sleep tonight

Cappinpicks

where's all the faders at? this dog was only +185 and sucked just as hard as his other big losers

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

f*ck i wish i saw this pick earlier, i would have put my entire balance on gladbach

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had over 2.5, 2 posts in the 2h, honestly hate this league.. had an under yesterday that was nils at half only to see 4 in the 2H.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

This is getting ridiculous....no one can pick this many losers in a row, lol

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

The undisputed best picker of losers in the history of soccer betting! SHANTYSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cappinpicks

i wish he wasn't so shy to reply we'd be millonaires fading this bum

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I dont bet Soccer, but dont bash Shanty to much. I highly doubt these picks are his own, but his source is certainly upper echelon.

Something I have learned from SBR over the years is that Haters are degenerate Gamblers and will lose regardless of what they play. They are locked in this fantasy world that you can actually predict the future and make money on sports with this absurd belief. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way, never has, never will. Thats why profitable players wont hate or bash, they know it as unpredictable as flipping a coin, and knowing this is why they make money.

Cappinpicks

trust me if you faded shanty you'd be way above 60% which is plenty better than a coin flip... if that were true nobody would humilate the loser shanty

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Ive been doing this close to 30 years. Ive made roughly 30,000 sports bets, this is just a guess, I think its probably more. I havent been recording forever but when I do, I average about 55%. During this 55% stretch, I have lost as many as 20 in a row. I recall a 26 pick losing streak once. I never release picks, but if I did and someone started to tail me at the beginning of this run, they would call me a loser. Conversely, If they caught me at the beginning of a 20 in row winning streak, they would call me the best ever. They both would be wrong.

What I am trying to say is that the only reason I am in the Soccer section is that I track Shanty's plays and it brought me here. They are +EV plays long term. But College kids dont have the patience for that, they want instant riches so they bash. I really dont care if you dont believe me, but I've been tracking him for a number of years and I've grinded out a few dollars tailing him when I've chosen to do so.

Cappinpicks

Damn, I almost believe you but in all my years I never heard of a 0-26 streak... once you go past 0-10 you need to quit or get help... my worst runs tend to end at 0-6

Cappinpicks

wheres our daily fade winner? Shanty been MIA last 2 days we need some easy cash

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Ive been doing this close to 30 years. Ive made roughly 30,000 sports bets, this is just a guess, I think its probably more. I havent been recording forever but when I do, I average about 55%. During this 55% stretch, I have lost as many as 20 in a row. I recall a 26 pick losing streak once. I never release picks, but if I did and someone started to tail me at the beginning of this run, they would call me a loser. Conversely, If they caught me at the beginning of a 20 in row winning streak, they would call me the best ever. They both would be wrong.

What I am trying to say is that the only reason I am in the Soccer section is that I track Shanty's plays and it brought me here. They are +EV plays long term. But College kids dont have the patience for that, they want instant riches so they bash. I really dont care if you dont believe me, but I've been tracking him for a number of years and I've grinded out a few dollars tailing him when I've chosen to do so.
    LOL, "Listen to me, I'm sooooo important! LET ME BESTOW MY KNOWLEDGE UPON YOUUUU"