camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Bayern Munich v. Valencia FIX, Exact Score!

This game shall end 1-1. Let's see if the fix is real on this one, LOL

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Here we go!

biggedge
    biggedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 362

wow

Texas956
    Texas956's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW!!! Seriously?! lol

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

biggedge
    biggedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 362

Not watching. Did the goal look fishy?

Cyclone24
    Cyclone24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 735

Rigged match in Champions League with the score made public on a forum! haha

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Haha, great one,

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

History in the making , great call.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Awesome call!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probs im a noob but how the fck did he know? Did u see the match? Bayern was just waiting to get a goal and then scored like in 3 minutes to 1-1-

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was a lucky outcome that was guessed correctly. The Valencia goal was a probable hand ball that went in, so it was a goal anyway instead of a penalty. Both goals though took tricky trajectories, they weren't let in ... but the conspiracy theorists love to think they were lol.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Probs im a noob but how the fck did he know? Did u see the match? Bayern was just waiting to get a goal and then scored like in 3 minutes to 1-1-
    hes a wizard bro

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

This was no guess, the fix was in.

yogohama
    yogohama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    It was a lucky outcome that was guessed correctly. The Valencia goal was a probable hand ball that went in, so it was a goal anyway instead of a penalty. Both goals though took tricky trajectories, they weren't let in ... but the conspiracy theorists love to think they were lol.
    Always talking like you know your ****, but all your picks seem to lose... Just like that o2.5

Soccer is fixed just like any other sport, stop acting like it isn't Mr. Know it all(Wannabe)!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

I also think that this match was fixed .Some friends of mine had played it X (draw) before the event.I was watching the match and it was obvious that it would end draw.Myself,i took under 0.5 around 60th minute.Valencia scored a lucky goal and it was matter of time till bayern scored.If Valencia would not score,it would end 0-0 .

Next week , maybe donetsk - juventus X

pellumb341

Take a look at Rotherham - Wycombe .

Rotherham a decent home team ranking at the top.Wycombe bottom of the league ,24th position .

Before event
    ,Rotherham win @ 1.60
    1' minute R otherham 1-0 and Roth erham win was @1.40

Don't waste your time guessing what the result was. FH 2-1 ,FT 2-3

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yogohama View Post
    Always talking like you know your ****, but all your picks seem to lose... Just like that o2.5

Soccer is fixed just like any other sport, stop acting like it isn't Mr. Know it all(Wannabe)!
    Don't claim to know anything about anything, I just don't think every thing is a fix just because the end result matches the desired outcome for the talk of a fix. I know soccer is a dirty sport, all sports are dirty.

The end result matched his prediction and was a good call, but those two goals weren't weak goals that just slipped by and were questionable. Once they got to 1-1, sure that was an agreeable ending with as little time as was left in the match and I do think at that point both teams aren't going to risk anything. Just saying what I saw. The parts of the match I watched, Bayern dominated possession and pushed forward. Valencia might have been sitting back and playing it tight for the most part, but as is the weird case often when the red card comes - the team down a man actually looked a little more dangerous at times I thought. And yeah I lose plenty like anyone else, thanks for noticing the obvious.

pellumb341

Don't claim to know anything about anything, I just don't think every thing is a fix just because the end result matches the desired outcome for the talk of a fix. I know soccer is a dirty sport, all sports are dirty.

The end result matched his prediction and was a good call, but those two goals weren't weak goals that just slipped by and were questionable. Once they got to 1-1, sure that was an agreeable ending with as little time as was left in the match and I do think at that point both teams aren't going to risk anything. Just saying what I saw. And yeah I lose plenty like anyone else, thanks for noticing the obvious.
    Like you have stated ,soccer has become dirty and dead nowadays.Soccer is all about business and fixing is part of that.I come from a country where national soccer league is 100% fixed.

Soccer will get clean when bookies quit existing.Then we will see real soccer

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juventus vs Shakhtar = Draw. I called it first!!!

Tim Gerry Mander
    Tim Gerry Mander's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Was Bruce Grobbelaar was called in as a goalkeeping consultant for each team?

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Like you have stated ,soccer has become dirty and dead nowadays.Soccer is all about business and fixing is part of that.I come from a country where national soccer league is 100% fixed.

Soccer will get clean when bookies quit existing.Then we will see real soccer
    What country would be that? And feel free to share us some damn fixes

Last season of Spain Segunda, in the last match of the league, there was a game between Celta and some team avoiding relegation. The draw opened at normal odds around +230 but it dropped to like -130 hours before game time. The game ended 0-0. That's the closest I've seen for a fix.

Juve and Shakhtar both need a tie to secure 2'nd leg qualification and this will be no surprise if it happens. Especially when we're speakign about Juventus (relegated for match fixing season after season).

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Surely it was a fix. Both teams needed nothing. All circumstances were available to have fixed score and it resulted that way. Soccer also has fixed games like any other sport, and this game was one of them. No need to argue. Good call

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    No Way! And i object it first

pellumb341

Buddy ,sorry but i called it first :P Look at post #16

What country would be that? And feel free to share us some damn fixes
    Heheh i wish i had that kind of inside information

Last season of Spain Segunda, in the last match of the league, there was a game between Celta and some team avoiding relegation. The draw opened at normal odds around +230 but it dropped to like -130 hours before game time. The game ended 0-0. That's the closest I've seen for a fix.
    I can't remember the exact match ,but i can remember the stats : 0 shots on target, 0 shots off target , 0 corners , 0 yellow cards ...hahahahah sure it was not fixed :P when we say fix ,we mean compromise between the teams

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

So guys Iam new to soccer yesterday I tailed for my 2nd time and was buried alive almost so do u have a winner or two for me today thanks 16johnnymac

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

nice hit!! i was on draw but not exact score...lol...did you actually put a bet on exact score or just draw?? great hit brother!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    Buddy ,sorry but i called it first :P Look at post #16

Heheh i wish i had that kind of inside information

I can't remember the exact match ,but i can remember the stats : 0 shots on target, 0 shots off target , 0 corners , 0 yellow cards ...hahahahah sure it was not fixed :P when we say fix ,we mean compromise between the teams
    lol it's not that crazy a prediction boys! Goes without sayin that a draw is most likely outcome, especially seein as they drew last time and the situation they are both in now

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    This was no guess, the fix was in.
    How do you know it was a fix?

What about Shaktar - Juve?