kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

Free Bet Help

Hoping for some help for my free $50 in play bet I have for tomorrow. I've gone through different scenarios but I'm not very good at figuring this stuff out yet. I would like to guarantee myself some sort of profit off of this. Any idea how to structure my bet so that I have a good chance of profit either way?

I was thinking of taking a favourite pre match with my money, and then betting the draw&dog in play...then hope for the dog to come in. Not sure if it would make me much if the favourite won though.

Any ideas? This needs to be Champ league tomorrow btw

Thanks guys!

kosti

Or maybe an over/under play??? I have no clue!

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Try auto mechanics.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

huh ?

kosti

Alright forget the jibberish of the explanation...had just finished 14 hours of coaching vball and I was tired as hell.

I have $50 free in-play bet for any CL match today. It's difficult to calculate a guarantee profit since in-play markets change by the minute. Need some sort of strategy to maximize a guaranteed profit.

I was just looking for some advice from guys that know the in-play market well (as I don't play it often) and possibly where to find value in the market. I need to make a pre match bet and then hedge it in-play with the free play.

For example...is the over/under market most valuable after kick-off...maybe double chance, etc.
    Last edited by kosti; 11-07-12 at 07:20 AM.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Just dump it in the Chelsea math over 2.5 and that's it.