pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Draw strategy - anybody tried ?

We pick a mid table team ,which does not win/lose too much (Stoke,everton,fiorentina).
    First round ,we play draw for 1 unit.If it does not hit ,we double the stake (2 units) next round and place again draw.If it does not hit ,we double the stake again next round (4 units) ...so on ,one day the draw will hit.The advantage is that Draw's odd is always above 3.00 , if we double the stake each round ,then when draw hits it will give us profits.

Myself i picked Stoke and placed draw against Norwich.If it does not hit, i will play Stoke draw again next week (doubling the stake) ... so on until the draw hits.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

I've never tried it with one team....But I did do something similar to this a year and a half ago or so...I was up like 70 units in a few weeks.,..then I went on a cold streak losing something like 17 in a row and 22 out of 23 only to lose it all back....The kicker then was my first ml soccer bet after all that was a draw....talk about a kick to the nuts....

I also tried the same thing a few months back but it did not last long, and I quit after losing a full chase...I think I was chasing 5 or 6 games.....

BOL though I always like betting draws....Would like to see you succeed.....Maybe you can cap them better than me....Maybe that's your thing....

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Guys I find that Cluster draw betting sometimes works in league where they are prevalent.You can do this for any league,just keep track on past years stats from futbol24.com and when draws are due, pounce like a MOFO..Of course you could get fukked and get 1 draw out of 11 but dems the brakes..

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pick League with low scoring record e.g France Ligue 1, French league 2, Greece 1 & 2, Spanish League 2 e.t.c

Look for close odd range match e.g 2.6 3.0 2.4 (the different btw home and away team must less than 1.1, and also odd to both team must above 2.15 atleast 2.20

Select match which have away team as favorite despict d close odd less than 1.1

With this little criteria above u should win in a long run

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Take bottom table teams coming off road wins

pellumb341

The key is to find a mid table team which is hard to get beat by top teams and does not win too easy against bottom teams.I mean teams like Stoke or Sunderland. We can't pick Southampton which is a disaster and lose almost every game or Man Utd/Man City/Chelsea which are top teams and win 75% of their matches.

The later draw hits ,the better is but we need a huge bankroll . Let's say 100 Eur ,200 ,400,800,1600,3200 ...so it's not good to begin with a huge stake.

This is a trial ,so i will begin with 2 EUR .

Norwich - Stoke X @ 3.25
    Last edited by pellumb341; 11-03-12 at 09:28 AM.

JuniorAnalyst

i think you start off with a Win

pellumb341

i think you start off with a Win
    heheh when i see Stoke matches , i think that all of them will end in draw . Stoke is a team that does not want to lose ,but they do nothing to win the match .

It's not good to start it with a win ,cuz like i said the later comes the draw the better it is

pellumb341

Another team that grab my attention is Mallorca.It's been 5 games in La Liga that Mallorca does not draw . The next matches are against mid-bottom teams like Deportivo,Celta Vigo,Vallecano,Zaragoza,Levante (the only exception is Barcelona). These are the same level teams ,and Mallorca will ( ?! ) draw one . I will just keep my eyes to see if it will happen .

JuniorAnalyst

unless it doesnt come until your bankroll is gone

pellumb341

Norwich - Stoke X @ 3.25
    -2 EUR

Stoke - QPR , draw @3.30 (4 EUR)