Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Dutching a viable option here in this sport?

Now, I barely know anything about this sport, but know that the scores can be LOW. Just keeping an eye out, I've seen games be 2-1, 0-0, 1-1, ect, and I'm sure you have too. But I have a question about something:

Is it a viable strategy to Dutch a heavily favored team AND the tie for a small profit?
    I've been eyeballing one game here....

IF Elfsbourg -303
    Gelfe IF +625
    TIE +375

Using a $25 Unit, I would stake 19.53 on IF Elfsbourg @ -303, and 5.47 @ +375 on the Tie, for a profit of .98 cents if any win.

I just wanted to know if anyone uses this method to a good effect. Thanks in advance for your input on this.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

If you have a pinnacle accouint it can be done quite a lot. I've been limited on most euros sites so cant do it as much nowadays. I do still be on a team to win then bet on opposition +0.5 (double chance) for risk free plays some times tho

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I only use it if I have an open parlay that is nearing close or if I'm using the team to close it. In that case I figure the parlay either builds toward a better payout or closes with one so I can hedge a small amount of it on a high-odds play with the other side to either start a new parlay or to simply hedge that specific match.

Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Ok, I mean it does seem like a lot of money to lay, doing it the way I'm theoretically proposing. I can see the hedging of bets and value in that. But when your covering 2 out of the 3 outcomes, and the third outcome (dog winning) it seems unlikely they could pull a win when the odds are +550 or +600 and up!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The dog winning is the problem you run into into with this theory so I try to pick and choose my spots but like I said I use it in a bit of different way than you proposed.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I use dutching time to time however not the way you use it. I usually will dutch games with resultsg like team x winning by exactly 1 goal and team x winning by exactly 2 goals. usually around +150 and up odds with this type of dutching. Its great to use with the stronger sides.