ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    capper of the year right here folks
    this clown is a joke...he doesn't even belong in the soccer forums...At least all the regulars here know that he is an idiot.....He needs to go post in players talk with the rest of the morons.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    this clown is a joke...he doesn't even belong in the soccer forums...At least all the regulars here know that he is an idiot.....He needs to go post in players talk with the rest of the morons.
    you're american please SHUT UP PLZ! AMERICANS = ASSHOLES

Unsteeled101
    Unsteeled101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Without Americans. You won't even have your Internet

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

You dig the hole any deeper you'll be in America. You talked sh*t and got buried. Just shut up already. And I'd love to discuss this "Americans = Assholes" stance with you face to face. Got a feeling you'd flop faster than Sheffield Wed. goalkeeper Chris Kirkland.

(bitch-slapped by a drunken Leeds fan the other day, google it for a good laugh)

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaplex View Post
    Can't say i'm surprised by the result. Shaktar look like a really fine team. I watched this game on fox soccer plus today and boy were they impressive. Chelsea looked like they didn't even wanted to be there. Willian must be one of the best midfielders in europe, i'm shocked no top club has splashed the cash on him yet! He's worth every penny. Cashed in on the over 2.5 but it took a while.

Willian told Shakhtar he would give them one more year (this year). Chelsea offered them a lot for him, but the management wanted to keep everyone together for one more year (Jadson left to go back to Brazil, the only real loss). This team has played together for years now, and has grew and improved together. It's rare to see teams that keep 7 and 8 players together for 4+ years, but they have. The owners have lots of money, and they spend it. This is probably the last year this team will stay completely together, and I think they know it and want to do something special. As a fan, you have to love the way they play. Even with a 2 goal lead, they were still attacking and moving forward.

People can mock me all they want, but this team is good enough to compete for the Champions League crown. Sure, it's a longshot, and I'm not delirious enough to think they're equals to Barcelona or Real Madrid, but they can play with anyone else over 2 legs, and with the CL, the draws are random, and if you get lucky, you can get a couple very favorable matchups and bang, you're in the semi-finals. At 150-1, and 100-1 odds, I know I have better than a 1% chance in this competition. Might only be 4%, but it will be a fun ride, and who knows? I rode Porto to glory in 2004 at 33-1, and had my soul crushed with Villarreal at 40-1 in 2006.

After today, doubt I can get 100-1 anymore.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I don't think Chelsea offered enough for him. They only went to 18mil when Shakhtar wanted much more since they bought him for 12 mil.

Unfortunately I did not get to watch the game as I was at work, can't wait to download the highlights when I get home.

ermzzy

Quote Originally Posted by Unsteeled101 View Post
    Without Americans. You won't even have your Internet
    thats funny because do you know who invented WORLD WIDE WEB? LOL AND NO ITS NOT AN AMERICAN FAGG0T

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

ENGLAND = BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WE SUCK THE QUEEN OFF

Unsteeled101

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    thats funny because do you know who invented WORLD WIDE WEB? LOL AND NO ITS NOT AN AMERICAN FAGG0T

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

ENGLAND = BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WE SUCK THE QUEEN OFF
    You suck your old queen?

ermzzy

Quote Originally Posted by unsteeled101 View Post
    you suck your old queen?
    yes and im no fagg0t

like i said americans = bad people = fagg0ts = losers = fat = ugly = 3rd world country

salud!

Unsteeled101

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    yes and im no fagg0t

like i said americans = bad people = fagg0ts = losers = fat = ugly = 3rd world country

salud!
    How old are you?

ermzzy

SALUD! u american fagg0t.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Seriously?? This forum is operating at a "believe my wikipedia more than yours" poo-throwing level?? So very depressing.

First 1234