vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

World Cup Qualifers, what's your picks?

I like Colombia and Switzerland.

Colombia -1

Their results are good after Jose Pekerman appointment, Falcao and James Rodríguez are both on fire, they should have no problems beating bottom side Paraguay.

From what I read, Paraguay will be without Dario Veron, Oscar Cardozo , Roque Santa Cruz , Antolin Alcaraz, Marcos Caceres, Lucas Barrios, Julio Dos Santos and Gustavo Mencia.

Switzerland -0.5

Switzerland has a young and quite talented team. I believe players like Shaqiri, Xhaka and Mehmedi were all from the Euro U21 team in the 09-11 team that finished runner-up so I like their chance of winning here.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 10-11-12 at 11:10 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Got Switzerland PK in a double with Netherland U21s PK.

Will take a look at Colombia as well...Rodriguez and Falcao are playing awesome like you said, and if it's true about all the Paraguay players being out then this could be a great play

tasosathsp
    tasosathsp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Greece -0,75 , odd 2,60

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I actually think Bosnia might get a draw against Greece. They are pretty solid attacking with Dzeko, Muslimovic, Salihovic and Ibesivic. And Spahic is a solid defender. They certainly offer much more attacking threat than Greece but not as solid and organised a unit as Greece are.

MetalHeadJeff86
    MetalHeadJeff86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

I like the over in the Faroe Islands/Sweden match. The total is posted at my book at 2.5. Sweden should easily net three themselves.

tasosathsp

My friend Vaughany Greek team now how to take results. Even with 1 goal difference they take the Win. Fernando Santos coath of National team have his Birtday today. Playerspromise to them to Win this game. All games in the past that play when Santos have his Birtday Greece Win. Also with Refery that play tommorow Always Greek team Win . Also Greek team i beleive is better team and more organised as you say . Greek defense line is ok now and players is ok. Dont read papers or sites that say that have problems. All here in greece whe say is better not play this players that have problem now !!!!. so if you dont want to play Greece AH -0,75 play Greece to win.
    thanks
    tommorow post latest news but i dont think that change somethink.
    thanks again

tasosathsp

But ok its your decision what you play. As for me i just post my opinion

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

My local has all the Over/Unders at 2.5 and all but 2 are plus money, are Qualifiers low scoring? Only the Germany match & Argentinia match would I need to lay juice.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Parlay ,total odd 2.96
    Albania - Iceland , Albania DNB @1.58
    Switzerland - Norway , Switzerland DNB @1.25
    Slovenia - Cyprus , Slovenia @ 1.50
    Last edited by pellumb341; 10-11-12 at 11:18 AM.

pellumb341

I actually think Bosnia might get a draw against Greece. They are pretty solid attacking with Dzeko, Muslimovic, Salihovic and Ibesivic. And Spahic is a solid defender. They certainly offer much more attacking threat than Greece but not as solid and organised a unit as Greece are.
    I also have the same opinion ,so took BH +1 @1.40
    Greece is terrible ,they play awful football and can't understand how they manage to win most of the times .

vasilli07

Another team I like is Germany -1 or ML in a parlay. Ireland will miss Keane, Doyle, Dunne and McClean through injuries. Whelan and St.Ledger are doubts as well. Dunne and Keane are probably best defender and attacker, their absence will hurt Ireland big time.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by tasosathsp View Post
    My friend Vaughany Greek team now how to take results. Even with 1 goal difference they take the Win. Fernando Santos coath of National team have his Birtday today. Playerspromise to them to Win this game. All games in the past that play when Santos have his Birtday Greece Win. Also with Refery that play tommorow Always Greek team Win . Also Greek team i beleive is better team and more organised as you say . Greek defense line is ok now and players is ok. Dont read papers or sites that say that have problems. All here in greece whe say is better not play this players that have problem now !!!!. so if you dont want to play Greece AH -0,75 play Greece to win.
    thanks
    tommorow post latest news but i dont think that change somethink.
    thanks again
    Cool, good information. I was never gonna play Bosnia, just not too sure in playing Greece moneyline. If I did play it I'd play the over 2 goals or Greece PK.

tasosathsp

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    I also have the same opinion ,so took BH +1 @1.40
    Greece is terrible ,they play awful football and can't understand how they manage to win most of the times .
    just look FIFA Rating to see the position of Greek team

http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/ran...ble/index.html

in your Question " how manage to Win most of the games"

Answer to you " Beacuse Whe are Greeks"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ultrasouth

tasosathsp

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Cool, good information. I was never gonna play Bosnia, just not too sure in playing Greece moneyline. If I did play it I'd play the over 2 goals or Greece PK.
    yes i think is ok the over 2 goals or Greece pk. For me play Greece to Win. but ok i am
    Greek and now my team better.

pellumb341

FIFA ranking is completely bullshit and everyone knows it .
    You really think that Portugal is no.3 in world ?
    You really think that England is no.5 ? i have never seen england at semi-finals and i watch fotball since 1999 ... So a top5 team in the world has been to semi-finals for the last time in 1996 when they hosted EURO 96' ...the fact they have been is semis for the last time in 96' means thyy have not had good results .
    You really believe that Greece is better than Brazil and France ?

pellumb341

how greek manage to win ?

I will answer ...

After they won EURO 2004 ,they have always been in the first pot and this means that their most dangerous opponents have been teams like Israel ,croatia etc . So they have never been in the same group with Spain,Italy,Germany,France,Holland,engla nd etc.
    Even in these qualification ,their most dangerous opponent is Bosnia-Herzeg.

ClarkstonBhoy
    ClarkstonBhoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Bulgaria dnb
    Peru dnb
    scotland dnb

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkstonBhoy View Post
    Bulgaria dnb
    Peru dnb
    scotland dnb
    what does DNB mean?

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by i97g View Post
    what does DNB mean?
    Draw no bet.

vasilli07

ML Parlay

England
    Holland
    Italy
    Sweden
    Germany

tasosathsp

You really think that England is no.5 ? i have never seen england at semi-finals and i watch fotball since 1999 ... So a top5 team in the world has been to semi-finals for the last time in 1996 when they hosted EURO 96' ...the fact they have been is semis for the last time in 96' means thyy have not had good results .

In bet whe count the results of our bets. so whe made the W-L-D and %win Rating.
    if whe dont win whe dont take money and lose money. So Fifa rating count the results of
    National teams . If Brazil and France they dont win its not my problem.
    i dont say that greece is better from Brazil but in Europe only 4-5 teams can win Greece
    especialy in his field.
    As i told you my friend Greece now how to take results.
    thanks my friend .

tasosathsp

how greek manage to win ?

I will answer ...

After they won EURO 2004 ,they have always been in the first pot and this means that their most dangerous opponents have been teams like Israel ,croatia etc . So they have never been in the same group with Spain,Italy,Germany,France,Holland,engla nd etc.
    Even in these qualification ,their most dangerous opponent is Bosnia-Herzeg.
    to be in the first pot must be with the stongs of Europe. Dont see only 2004 .
    2004 is away my friend. In last Europe you dont see that is in 8 position. You dont see that lost from Germany else maybe goin to the semifinals ? So its not only 2004 but the results after 2004 and the good work that they make in my National Team.

And a last quetsion beacuse i dont now where are you from ? What your National
    team made ? thanks

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Portugal and Russia draw. Two even teams, tight cagey affair. 1-1.

tasosathsp

Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Portugal and Russia draw. Two even teams, tight cagey affair. 1-1.

BstHcpr
    BstHcpr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Germany -1/-1.5 on the road to Ireland. I really like Colombia -1 at home to Paraguay and Argentina against a struggling Uruguay -200.
    Like Jamaica to draw Guatemala on the road at +200.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

I don't think I'll get any sleep for another 12 hours. The thing is, it's 11:00pm where I am.

Is Tevez playing for Argentina?

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    I don't think I'll get any sleep for another 12 hours. The thing is, it's 11:00pm where I am.

Is Tevez playing for Argentina?
    No. But they have Messi and Aguero. Tevez has not played well for Argentina whenever he was called up.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Parlay

Usa
    Sweden / Faroe Islands Over 3
    Portugal ML
    Italy ML
    Spain ML
    Scotland PK
    Germany ML
    Colombia -1

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

So a team that consistently makes it to the Semi's and has lost to the champion (Spain) the last Euro and World Cup isn't worth of a #3 seeding? Granted I think that FIFA Rankings are bullshit, but don't tell me that Portugal is overrated. This is a country with a mere population of 10 million compared to Spain, Germany, etc. with 5X+ more their pop and constantly competing and always makes it out of the group stages into the knockout round.

vasilli07

The Swiss is disappointing today.

vasilli07

Goal!!!! Swiss scored.

vasilli07

Crap!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Swiss ruined what would of been a decent payout with Holland U21s who won yesterday. At least I had the PK so got some profit...they should be beating teams like Norway tho

vasilli07

England -0.5/ML

Blaszczykowski is out from what I read. Being 1 of Poland best players, it will be a huge loss to them. England has Walcott out but Lennon should be more than a capable replacement.

Poland has not impressed me since that 1st half against Greece at the Euros. They are also poor in the recent games. Not too sure why England is given such high odds, I definitely like their chance of winning this game.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 10-14-12 at 09:57 AM.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

England has hardly been impressive neither, not the easiest place to win but it could be worth a shot as you said.

1234 Last