beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Monday dogs are at it again.

Saying it again, when youre the only game on in prime time, you play out your ass...Yes hindsight is 20/20 and I did not bet a parlay on em,just pointing it out.

Sigma..+500
    Huddersfield..+450
    Esbjerg +450

And look at all these that covered the Asian Handicap today..

Apollon(0,+0.5)
    Clermont +0.5
    Atromitos +0.5
    Honefoss PUSH
    Gornik 0,+0.5
    GAIS +1
    Trabzonspor +0.5
    Will 0,+0.5

I mean you could have bet nothing but dogs and hit a 10 teamer without even capping today with only major European leagues.The power of the monday national tv motivation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: messer

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

You may not care, but I think it's viral. This past weekend a lot of the NFL favs lost along with 9 out of the 12 UFC favs for saturday night. Maybe the pendulum just needs to swing out that way for a while...

Good Luck

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

beef do u think there is any value in betting all dogs in the England: Capital One cup?

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

adila sorry for interrupting, but your question is

bet value is a personal variable that only YOU can determine.

sure OP can give his take on it, but value is not a yes or no - it's a number based on math.

guess you are asking if beefcake thinks a profit can be made betting all dogs in the cup. good luck with that.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by PHyldahl View Post
    adila sorry for interrupting, but your question is

bet value is a personal variable that only YOU can determine.

sure OP can give his take on it, but value is not a yes or no - it's a number based on math.

guess you are asking if beefcake thinks a profit can be made betting all dogs in the cup. good luck with that.

I'm asking because the last time I saw him going all dogs a few days ago in an Italian cup I believe he cleared few units profit and b/c of the trend of dogs winning in certain cups that maybe big name clubs don't play all their top guns although I'm not sure if that would apply in this particular tourney..that is the reason I asked sir by value I asked whether in his opinion if it could potentially be profitable to bet all dogs, its after 2 am bud give me a break

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    I'm asking because the last time I saw him going all dogs a few days ago in an Italian cup I believe he cleared few units profit and b/c of the trend of dogs winning in certain cups that maybe big name clubs don't play all their top guns although I'm not sure if that would apply in this particular tourney..that is the reason I asked sir by value I asked whether in his opinion if it could potentially be profitable to bet all dogs, its after 2 am bud give me a break
    Italian Coppa Italia has to be voided no matter what pal. At least the major one.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

ok giving you a break with a winner for today.

SOUTHAMPTON