onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Soccer

[26377] SS LAZIO ROMA PK+190

Lazio won in both of their Europa qualifiers, and they also are undefeated in Serie A after beating Atalanta, Palermo and Chievo. Which leaves them in a tie for first with Juventus and Napoli. Klose is in great form having scored 3 times in his last 2 games, and then you also have Hernanes who has scored 3 times in the three league games. Tottenham have only won 2 of their last 6 at home. Also they will be missing defenders Kaboul and Assou-Ekotto and two midfielders Parker and Livermore will open up the pitch for Lazio. Adebayor also won't be in this one due to a hamstring injury. A draw is a likely situation in this one so +.5 would be a nice play as well, but I think Lazio will pull this one off.

onacloud

Got another Europa match Eto'o will get it done

[26305] ANZHI MAKHACHKA PK-128

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeee buddy...big on Anzhi PK and small on Lazio +0.5

Linngari
    Update your status
    Linngari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7688

Im all over Anzhi too, but I'm hugely confident that Tottenham wins today. Lazio are a good team but with home advantage, the pressure on AVB to do well and with Lloris expected to start, I cant see anything other than a Tottenham win. I think the bookies are being generous here.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Spurs are without Assou-Ekotto, Kaboul, Livermore, Parker and Adebayor though so pretty reliant on Bale doing the damage.

Im adding a medium play on Dnipro/PSV over 2,2.5 and Over 3.... Dnipro's starting line-up is attack heavy... they are playing Zozulya and Selezynov up front then Matheus, Konoplianka and Giuliano behind (all attacking midfielders) with Rotan as only holding midfielder (but he is more attack minded then defensive) so they are obviously looking to score goals. PSV's line-up is also quite attack minded...Mertens, Narsingh, Toivanen and Lens all playing and Hutchinson who is more of a midfielder playing at right back. Be shocked if this isnt 2-1 or 2-2.

onacloud

1-0 at HT

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

I'm on Dnipro/PSV 2.5 over as well + probably the only team i 'll have to sweat for my 5 teamer..those fukers better come in blazing second half lol..not looking very good so far gl to us

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    [26377] SS LAZIO ROMA PK+190

Lazio won in both of their Europa qualifiers, and they also are undefeated in Serie A after beating Atalanta, Palermo and Chievo. Which leaves them in a tie for first with Juventus and Napoli. Klose is in great form having scored 3 times in his last 2 games, and then you also have Hernanes who has scored 3 times in the three league games. Tottenham have only won 2 of their last 6 at home. Also they will be missing defenders Kaboul and Assou-Ekotto and two midfielders Parker and Livermore will open up the pitch for Lazio. Adebayor also won't be in this one due to a hamstring injury. A draw is a likely situation in this one so +.5 would be a nice play as well, but I think Lazio will pull this one off.
    If you had a few bucks left would you put it on Lazio +350?

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by eatdarich View Post
    If you had a few bucks left would you put it on Lazio +350?
    Yea I think Lazio will win this straight up, but the PK is safer and as you see in the Anzhi game it saved me from that 91' goal.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Spurs play Dembele - Dempsey - Defoe - Bale - Lennon this is uber attacking front 5

Lazio have threats too clinical Klose, Hernanes, Mauri

Can't wait

eatdarich
    Yo Momma's Pimp
    eatdarich's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I'm balls in Lazio +350......PLEASE GOD LET ME HIT!!!!!!!!!!!