EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [9/18] Ninja Plays

[Champions League] Arsenal PK [-141] *1 unit
    The French Champions have had a rough start to domestic play, losing three of five with just one win so far. Arsenal meanwhile have been strong out the gate and look to have found their scoring touch in recent weeks. Not sure if Arsenal grabs the win, but they look the stronger side with more confidence and I think they at least earn a draw.

[England Championship] Crystal Palace-Nottingham Forest Over 2/2.5 [-116] *1 unit
    These two teams have played ten matches combined with only three featuring two goals or less. At home, Crystal Palace have scored two goals in each of their two matches, while conceding in both. On the road, Nottingham Forest has scored & conceded in two matches. They have scored and conceded in four of their five overall.

[Finland Veikausliiga] Mariehamn PK/-0.5 [+101] *0.5 unit
    The hosts are in great form @ home this session in league play. They are unbeaten in all 12 matches with seven wins and five draws. They have won four of their last six @ home. They host Honka who continue to struggle on the road. They have lost seven and scored just three wins and two draws. The wins have all come against the bottom three teams in the league. The two teams have met twice this season with draws the result with both teams hosting once. With Mariehamn in solid form @ home and chasing a spot in Europe [three points out of 3rd], I think they at least earn a draw and return half the original stakes.

Champions League Draw Project
    Dynamo Zagreb-Porto ++247
    Malaga-Zenit St.Petersburg +231

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

love the arsenal pick. Montpelier having trouble adjusting to the loss of their star striker, who happens to be on the other side of the pitch tonight.

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

Arsenal has solid defense this season

KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I'm on Arsenal with you!

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : UEFA CL Soccer
    Selection : ARSENAL 9/18/2012 2:45 PM - (EST)
    Spread pk -140 for Game
    Amount : Risking 140 To Win 100 USD Let's get this!

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys, quick rookie question. What's the difference between picking arsenal +105 ML, and arsenal - 140 goals PK?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    Hey guys, quick rookie question. What's the difference between picking arsenal +105 ML, and arsenal - 140 goals PK?
    If it's a draw you get your stake back on the -140 PK line... if you take +105 ML you will lose your stake if they draw

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15591

Arsenal ML means if arsenal ties, you loose your stake, in Arsenal pk, a tie/draw gets you your money back. Less risk, less profit.

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok thanks guys

JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Champions League] Arsenal PK [-141] *1 unit
    The French Champions have had a rough start to domestic play, losing three of five with just one win so far. Arsenal meanwhile have been strong out the gate and look to have found their scoring touch in recent weeks. Not sure if Arsenal grabs the win, but they look the stronger side with more confidence and I think they at least earn a draw.

[England Championship] Crystal Palace-Nottingham Forest Over 2/2.5 [-116] *1 unit
    These two teams have played ten matches combined with only three featuring two goals or less. At home, Crystal Palace have scored two goals in each of their two matches, while conceding in both. On the road, Nottingham Forest has scored & conceded in two matches. They have scored and conceded in four of their five overall.

[Finland Veikausliiga] Mariehamn PK/-0.5 [+101] *0.5 unit
    The hosts are in great form @ home this session in league play. They are unbeaten in all 12 matches with seven wins and five draws. They have won four of their last six @ home. They host Honka who continue to struggle on the road. They have lost seven and scored just three wins and two draws. The wins have all come against the bottom three teams in the league. The two teams have met twice this season with draws the result with both teams hosting once. With Mariehamn in solid form @ home and chasing a spot in Europe [three points out of 3rd], I think they at least earn a draw and return half the original stakes.

Champions League Draw Project
    Dynamo Zagreb-Porto ++247
    Malaga-Zenit St.Petersburg +231

Hey buddy, was also really loving the arsenal pick, Giroud needs to dominate his old team.

Do you thin -1 at +185 is good odds, I think Im going for it since it has the makings of at least a goal differential

EaglesPhan36

Your choice there. I honestly don't know if there's going to be more than a goal separating these two, so I think it's a little risky. That's why I went the way I did. Arsenal is capable of blasting this team, but it is the first leg of a CL match so you never know.

plc44
    plc44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

I'm on the gunners, 140 to win 100. COYG.

Mriceyman
    Mriceyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2373

Hey eagles .. i have over in nf/cp at +115 2.5 ... should i wait to see if it drops to 2.25??

EaglesPhan36

I think the only place that had the split line was 5Dimes. I obviously hope there are at least three goals and that is the play, so plus money isn't bad to me ... just unsure if it won't be stuck on 1-1 instead, but I wouldn't be afraid to try the o2.5. Hopefully it will have a shot.

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I think the only place that had the split line was 5Dimes. I obviously hope there are at least three goals and that is the play, so plus money isn't bad to me ... just unsure if it won't be stuck on 1-1 instead, but I wouldn't be afraid to try the o2.5. Hopefully it will have a shot.
    I can see it being either 1-0, 1-1, or 2-0....all for UNDER 2.5. My book has the Under 2.5 for -140. Kind of pricey but getting the urge to lay 1 unit.

KidSeoul

Okay, I mustered enough courage to back my intuition:

Wager Type : Straight Bet

Sport : UEFA CL Soccer
    Selection : ARSENAL/MONTPELLIER 9/18/2012 2:45 PM - (EST)
    Total Points UNDER 2½ -140 for Game
    Amount : Risking 140 To Win 100 USD

GL fellow Under backers!!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

1-0..was going crazy and then 2 min later it was tied..Glad I played DNB

EaglesPhan36

At least Arsenal won. Draws had no chance. This Championship over looking bad. Invoking a call for late Ninja magic ....

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

1-1! Nottingham has a red..You know crystal is going to go for it!!