silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

Brasil Serie A tonight

Only two games in Brazil tonight, and not a lot of value offered by the books. Will do a write-up for both games as i have not decided the plays yet:

Botafogo vs Internacional - Two of the better teams in the league, looking to move up in the standings. Botafogo is in good form, having won their last 3. They have struggled a bit at home, sitting only 11th in the home standings (they are 5th overall), with 6 wins in 12 matches. Also cause for concern is the fact they only have one win in 5 matches against the top half of the table. Seedorf is still in doubt for the game and should be a game-time decision on weather he plays (competent uruguyanLodeiro should replace him if not). As for Internacional, they have struggled lately, with two losses and two draws in their last four games. They have been missing key players in some recent games, most of which will be back tonight - Guinazu, Forlan and Leandro Damiao have returned from international team duties and D'alessandro from suspension. They'll still be missing some players on defense and midfielder Dagoberto. Key fact is that Internacional's only 3 away wins were against the 17th, 18th and 19th placed teams so they certainly struggle against better teams.

Lean so far is either Botafogo pk (1.78) or pk, -0.5 (2.15). Playing the draw certainly under consideration as well.

Gremio vs Nautico - Gremio is the super clear favourite here, 3rd overall and 2nd best team at home with 9 wins in 11 matches, playing a Nautico team that is terrible on the road - 19th in the away standings with 9 losses in 12 matches. But at only 1.35, not a lot to be made on taking the Gremio moneyline. pinnacle offers Gremio -1.5 at 1.9, which could be interesting as Gremio has six wins against teams ranked 15th and bellow and four wins by more than one goal. On the other hand, 7 of Nautico's 9 losses were by more than one goal.

As for the over, Pinnacle offers over 2.5and3 at 1.92, which is the only bet i have made thus far on these games. Although only 45% of Gremios home games have had over 2.5 goals, 6 of their 7 matches against the bottom half of the table have had at least 3, showing how much better they do against worst opposition. At the same time, not only have 67% of Nauticos away matches had over 2.5 goals, but also 6 of their 7 against teams ranked 12th or higher have seen the over cashing.

That's what's coming tonight, will look a little more into those two games, but leaning the Botafogo pk/-0.5 and the Gremio -1.5

Good luck tonight guys and all opinions are greatly appreciated!

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

love Gremio -1.5 they are due to crush someone

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Just confirmed that Nautico's top two forwards - who have scored 14 of the team's 29 league goals - will be missing tonight, which could help explain why the -1.5 line is moving, now at 1.877. Locking it up for a unit now.

Botafogo's line moving up, still debating that game.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Keep it up with the write ups! Need Gremio tonight as the last leg of a parlay (ML)!

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Burk - yeah i saw on your parlay thread - keep that going too . how do you feel about our knicks this season (huge nyk fan here too)?

BigBurk

Honestly? Don't expect much (again) of the Knicks...

Bibby? Camby? Kidd? Are they the ones who should get NY into the playoffs? Don't think so.. Although I do like the addition (again) of Felton! Not sad about Lin leaving btw, wayyy overrated and will probably fade to the bench at Houston.

Thoughts?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, im afraid we may get another season of getting to the playoffs and getting out early
    i am on the other side of the lin argument - not that i think he if the second coming of jordan, but since our owner has never been shy about dumping money into the team (almost always in the wrong ways), felt it was a dumb time to get stingy... oh well, we'll see, best of luck to us tonight on gremio and this coming season on our knicks

jva70
    Update your status
    jva70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Do you think there is value in gremio -.5 first half? Will they come out guns hot?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

hmm, thought i had seen it at around 1.9 earlier but could be mistaken. Line at 1.73 which sounds about right, think gremio is likely to be up by half time, but not seeing much value in this line.

BigBurk

HT lines are always tricky!

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    Just confirmed that Nautico's top two forwards - who have scored 14 of the team's 29 league goals - will be missing tonight, which could help explain why the -1.5 line is moving, now at 1.877. Locking it up for a unit now.

Botafogo's line moving up, still debating that game.
    As always great info here!, I have placed 4 units in this wager.
    Thank you!

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL tonight

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

on -1.5 good writeups

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only two games in Brazil tonight, and not a lot of value offered by the books. Will do a write-up for both games as i have not decided the plays yet:

Botafogo vs Internacional - Two of the better teams in the league, looking to move up in the standings. Botafogo is in good form, having won their last 3. They have struggled a bit at home, sitting only 11th in the home standings (they are 5th overall), with 6 wins in 12 matches. Also cause for concern is the fact they only have one win in 5 matches against the top half of the table. Seedorf is still in doubt for the game and should be a game-time decision on weather he plays (competent uruguyanLodeiro should replace him if not). As for Internacional, they have struggled lately, with two losses and two draws in their last four games. They have been missing key players in some recent games, most of which will be back tonight - Guinazu, Forlan and Leandro Damiao have returned from international team duties and D'alessandro from suspension. They'll still be missing some players on defense and midfielder Dagoberto. Key fact is that Internacional's only 3 away wins were against the 17th, 18th and 19th placed teams so they certainly struggle against better teams.

Lean so far is either Botafogo pk (1.78) or pk, -0.5 (2.15). Playing the draw certainly under consideration as well.

Gremio vs Nautico - Gremio is the super clear favourite here, 3rd overall and 2nd best team at home with 9 wins in 11 matches, playing a Nautico team that is terrible on the road - 19th in the away standings with 9 losses in 12 matches. But at only 1.35, not a lot to be made on taking the Gremio moneyline. pinnacle offers Gremio -1.5 at 1.9, which could be interesting as Gremio has six wins against teams ranked 15th and bellow and four wins by more than one goal. On the other hand, 7 of Nautico's 9 losses were by more than one goal.

As for the over, Pinnacle offers over 2.5and3 at 1.92, which is the only bet i have made thus far on these games. Although only 45% of Gremios home games have had over 2.5 goals, 6 of their 7 matches against the bottom half of the table have had at least 3, showing how much better they do against worst opposition. At the same time, not only have 67% of Nauticos away matches had over 2.5 goals, but also 6 of their 7 against teams ranked 12th or higher have seen the over cashing.

That's what's coming tonight, will look a little more into those two games, but leaning the Botafogo pk/-0.5 and the Gremio -1.5

Good luck tonight guys and all opinions are greatly appreciated!
    Good write up.....i'm BigBurk parley, hopefully ur information is at point

lawalahmed
    lawalahmed's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean i'm on BigBurk parley but your write up make relax on the play...Good Luck

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Still no word on Seedorf, but i'm locking the Botafogo pk at 1.8, hopefully he will play but it will be hard for Inter to win on the road even without him.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

brunofortes
    brunofortes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

obviously i cant say for sure the outcome of a match
    but i disagree that botafogo is on "better teams on the league".. they have no scorer, since abreu and herrera left the squad..
    on the other side, internacional lost many points due to injuries and players who went to play by their national team
    in my opinion, they have one of the best teams in the league...
    they players that were out and are coming back for this game (guinazu, forlan and damiao) are the best players on the squad..
    so at the price of 2.97 (pinnacle), i think there is value to bet on inter.. it might be close, tho.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Seedorf has just been ruled out of tonights match.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Despite the seedorf news, botafogo odds dropping fast - pk now at 1.64 only. Internacional had a few players in question as well, guinazu and forlan still unsure if they'd play. Game in 30minutes time

brunofortes
    brunofortes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 911

and dalessandro will play too

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Half time on both games, both tied 0-0.

Good open game in the botafogo-internacional. Internacional had the best chance but botafogo with a little more possesion, anything could happen but smells like a draw here...

Gremio pressing hard but Nautico packing the defense and making it tough to creat good chances. Gremio hit the bar on a set piece and Nautico stalling and staying on the floor for extented time at every chance they get. If Gremio can get a goal early in the half, the floodgates could open as Nautico will have to come out

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Gooooooooal!!

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Wow, cover in the 93rd minute, haha, gg Silv

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

YES! Very late goal by Gremio to make it 2-0 on 97minutes! Much deserved as they were the better team through the whole match. Over loses, handicap wins so we basically loose the juice.

Botafogo gets the draw after being down 1-0, referee disalowed a Internacional goal aparently was the correct decision and doesn't award Botafogo a penalty, really could have gone either way.

So a win, a loss and a push, for the definition of a "meh" night. Could have been worse.

Few Serie B games tomorrow night, should get some write-ups in the afternoon.
    Cheers guys

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Nice win on Gremio, thanks for the pick!

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, im afraid we may get another season of getting to the playoffs and getting out early
    i am on the other side of the lin argument - not that i think he if the second coming of jordan, but since our owner has never been shy about dumping money into the team (almost always in the wrong ways), felt it was a dumb time to get stingy... oh well, we'll see, best of luck to us tonight on gremio and this coming season on our knicks
    Heat defeat lakers or okc

BigBurk

Thanks for the Nautico strikers tip silvap! Took the -1.25 and it payed of luckily with that 90th minute goal!!

Great work!