onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Soccer

[26001] CHICAGO +130

Toronto had 6 players called for national team duty and are unavailable. Center back Ashtone Morgan, midfielder Terry Dunfield, keeper Freddy Hall, midfielder Reggie Lambe, defender Dicoy Williams, and forward Ryan Johnson. They also lost Frings and Koevermans to season-ending injuries.

Toronto are in last place in the MLS and have allowed the most goals in the League. Toronto are now winless in their last seven games and coming off a 2-1 loss at Sporting Kansas City. Whereas the Fire currently stand fourth in the Eastern Conference playoff bracket with three games in hand. Chicago won four of their last five MLS games and in their last match they beat Houston 3-1.

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

This isn't until tommorow...

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyUnionCC View Post
    This isn't until tommorow...
    Unreal I thought it was tonight can't believe I overlooked that

Looking over Serie B card now anyways so hopefully something jumps out

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

Big on Spezia PK at -130 away at Ascoli. Ascoli is a tough place to go to but Spezia have amazing depth in their squad for Serie B level and Goian and Pocari returning from suspension. Think they can eek out a 2-1 win.

onacloud

[28421] TOTAL o3-115 (GERMANY vrs AUSTRIA)

Austria's last ten home qualifiers have gone Over 2.5 Goals, but the main reason I like this play is Germany can't stop producing high-scoring games 21 of their last 25 produced three goals or more. The last time these two met in the EURO 2012 qualifiers it was 6-2 German victory.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Tempted to play Chicago PK but then I see that there have only been 2 or 3 away wins in last 35 games in MLS and it makes me second-guess!

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Tempted to play Chicago PK but then I see that there have only been 2 or 3 away wins in last 35 games in MLS and it makes me second-guess!
    Chicago has 4 away wins this season Toronto has only won 3 times at home this year

Toronto's two leading scorers are also both not in this match no way Toronto wins

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah, just seems too good to be true! Like New England vs Columbus the other day

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yeah, just seems too good to be true! Like New England vs Columbus the other day
    Columbus was ripe for a letdown, wasn't surprised by the result given they had played 7 times in 21 days.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

[28421] TOTAL o3-115 (GERMANY vrs AUSTRIA)

Austria's last ten home qualifiers have gone Over 2.5 Goals, but the main reason I like this play is Germany can't stop producing high-scoring games 21 of their last 25 produced three goals or more. The last time these two met in the EURO 2012 qualifiers it was 6-2 German victory.
    Tailing this bud. Hope it hits. I found Over 3 Goals for -110. Small play for action. Thank you. ps NICE NFL record so far. Keep it up man!

onacloud

Finally the germans net one before HT hopefully this will open up the second half

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

2-1 Germany. One more goal for the W. 32' remaining.

onacloud

[40205] SAO CAETANO - SP +190

Sao Caetano are arguably the best road team in the leauge they have only lost once on the road in their past 6 matches, whereas America ** haven't won a game at home in their last 6. Caetano is coming off a let down against ABC and need these 3 points on the road
    because they are sitting at 40 points only 3 back from 3rd place. If you can get a good line on PK that might be safer, but the +190 is what I prefer in this spot.

[40229] AMERICA-RN +150

Bragantino has only won 1 match at home this season their defense is absolutely atrocious and is giving up 2+ goals a game at home. RN is coming off a 4-1 victory and have been in good form as of late they almost beat Victora a week or so ago and have caught my eye since that match. The over also looks good in this match, but as of now don't have a play on it.

onacloud

[40225] ceara - ce +185

onacloud

2-1-1 I'll take it and love the Fire tomorrow night

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Haha I did the same thing as well....Went to check my card at one point tonight and was like , huh ?

Let's get it tomorrow