silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

Brazil Serie B Friday

Not too much value tonight on the second division of brazillian soccer, as far as i could tell, only betting these:

Cearį vs Guarani +0.5 and +1 - Two evenly matched teams (10th and 11th on the standings). Cearį only 14th at home with just 4 wins in 11 matches. Guarani with only one away loss by more than a single goal and in good form - they have won their last two away matches and have not lost in their last 5 matches overall (four wins and one draw). One of those spots where we are very likely to either get a full win or only a half loss on our bet. Taking the draw here could be a very decent spot as well, maybe for a half a unit.

America Natal to win vs Guaratinguetį - Not fantastic odds (1.518 at pinnacle) but value nonetheless. America are the 4th best team at home, with 8 wins in 11 matches including winning all 6 matches against the bottom half of the table. Guaratinguetį are 17th overall and 18th away, with 8 losses in their 11 away games. Not too much value on risking the -1 for America as only two of their away wins has been by more than one goal.

Gremio Barueri vs Atletico Paranaense - Atletico Paranaense to win - Gremio Barueri are in the last spot in the league and have only two wins at home in 11 matches. Atl Paranaense are 6th overall but 3rd best away from home and have 4 wins and a draw in their last five away matches and have not lost a single game in their last seven overall.

best of luck on your plays tonight

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Half a unit lost on the Guarani play, just over half a unit won on the America game and Atletico up 6-0 at this point, so should be a profitable night, about one unit up for the day

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call I ended up laying off Brazil tonight and glad I did because I was leaning towards Guarani I love some plays tomorrow tho

dk70
    dk70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

What do you think about vitoria @ ipatinga at even money? Too good to be true?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll look into tonights games in a few hours and post my thoughts

Cheers