onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Soccer

[28183] REP OF IRELAND (U21) +200

Ireland is the overall better squad and are playing for a chance to finish 2nd in the group they control their own faith and start off against Hungary then face Italy. They should handle Hungary in this match they have called up 6 different players to play in this match and King is excited about the squad he is putting out their today.

"Hungary is the game. Everything we do until then is dictated by the Hungary game. We have to be focused. We have to be clear about that. Nothing else gets in the way."

[28159] SWEDEN (U21) +145
    [28167] SPAIN (U21) -153
    [28192] BELGIUM (U21) +105
    [25733] TOTAL o2½+105 (SANTOS FC vrs FLUMINENSE)
    Last edited by onacloud; 09-06-12 at 08:50 AM.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Well I appreciate their determination, but don't get me wrong, it takes more than that to win a soccer match. I like Belgium ML.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    Well I appreciate their determination, but don't get me wrong, it takes more than that to win a soccer match. I like Belgium ML.
    No doubt about it I just like to know that this team is treating this game as a knock out game and have been preparing for it, in their last match they conceded a late goal against Turkey and that really got under King's skin as the media accused the team of being out of shape. Now that the players have played in 6 or so league matches their fitness should be sharper. They also have 5 players returning for this match that didn't play against Turkey.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

I see. What's Hungary playing for? Are they "out", still in the qualifying race or already secure?

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Santos UNDER...too many players missing on both sides, without Neymar - his team avgs hot garbage that lies in NJ LOL