TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Market Movements for Tue 09/04

In the past I worked well with market movements and thanks to a huge database I have I collected decent profits with some filters I created.

Just want to keep track of my plays (all 1u flat as always) and possibly make some money with you guys.

TuS Koblenz - Sonnenhof Großaspach: Sonnenhof Großaspach +0 @1.76
    Lincoln - Alfreton: Alfreton +0.5 @1.90
    Witton Albion - Chorley: Chorley +0 @1.75

TheSportsAnalyst

Thank you mods.
    Last edited by TheSportsAnalyst; 09-04-12 at 09:48 AM. Reason: problem solved

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    Could the staff ban forever this spammer? It's the third time I have to report its post.
    They are banned forever, however, they come back under different names each time

TheSportsAnalyst

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    In the past I worked well with market movements and thanks to a huge database I have I collected decent profits with some filters I created.

Just want to keep track of my plays (all 1u flat as always) and possibly make some money with you guys.

TuS Koblenz - Sonnenhof Großaspach: Sonnenhof Großaspach +0 @1.76
    Lincoln - Alfreton: Alfreton +0.5 @1.90
    Witton Albion - Chorley: Chorley +0 @1.75

Easy cash in England and a push in Regionalliga.
    2-0-1 +1.65u for the night, good start.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Good stuff, Alfreton +0.5 was a great bet....only away team that won in the Conference last night I think?!

TheSportsAnalyst

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Good stuff, Alfreton +0.5 was a great bet....only away team that won in the Conference last night I think?!
    Nope, Macclesfield did it too.
    But they were light favs, so less shocking.

Card today is very poor, it reminds me typical Thursday of early January with no leagues in running (except for those middle-east nations like Iraq, Iran and Oman).
    And it's Wednesday! I hate international breaks.

Tomorrow it's even worse. Gosh.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah not much to choose from today. Oxford vs Swindon is a big game (for lower league standards) tonight though...Oxford is my local team and have a big rivalry with Swindon. And with fiery Di Canio involved it is sure to be a great game. He took off the Swindon goalkeeper after 25mins at the wknd and they had a big falling out which has been followed in local press all week. Swindon fans said that they wanted to get their season ticket money back if Di Canio didnt bring Fotheringham back in to the squad and Di Canio said.."Fine, come to the stadium and I'll happily give you back your money myself, and then you can go and watch Oxford play every week instead, we dont need fans like you anyway!"

I've got Over 1.5 goals in a parlay and may add a play on Swindon PK depending on the team he puts out. Swindon have tended to respond well after bad performances due to Di Canio kicking them up the ass and the fact is that they beat a solid Stoke team a couple weeks ago away from home so if they perform like tht they'll beat Oxford comfortably