[25330] VFL WOLFSBURG -105

Wolfsburg are in great form coming off back to back wins and have beat Hannover at home 9 out of the last 10. Hannover has also lost their last 6 road games in the Bundesilga they have also failed to score in their previous 3 road games. Which is not good news considering Diego Benagilo from Switzerland is in net and in my opinion is one of the top goalies in the world.

[25138] UC SAMPDORIA -125

This pick is pretty simple Sampdoria dominates Siena in head to head play winning the last 9 matches at home between the two. Sampdoria is coming off back to back wins vs Barcelona and Milan both on the road, and no reason they slow down coming back home.

[29071] TOTAL o2˝-125 (TROMSO vrs VIKING)
[29072] VIKING -120

Vikings have won last 6 of 7 at home agaisnt Tromso and the last 3 games between these to have all 3 went Over 2.5. Vikings have also won their last 3 at home, and the Over has hit in the last 4 home games for the Vikings. Vikings should win this one 3-1

[29967] TOTAL o2˝EV (KALMAR FF vrs GAIS)
[29967] KALMAR FF +160

When these two teams meet it is always a goal fest, the total has went Over 2.5 in 14 of the last 15. In Kalmars last 7 of 8 games in the Allsvenskan League the total has gone Over 2.5. I also like Kalmar to win this straight up considering Gais has lost their last 15 matches in Allsvenskan play. Kalmar has also scored 2+ agaisnt Gais in 12 of the last 13 meetings. Abiola Dauda has been the playmaker for Kalmar and I see no reason he won't be able to score agaisnt this Gais team he will be the key player for this one no doubt.