t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Bundesliga 2012-2012

Here will be my bets from Bundesliga 2012/2013.
    Last edited by shari91; 09-01-12 at 08:15 PM. Reason: removed link

t0mson

Munchengladbach-Hoffenheim
    PICK: Munchengladbach -0,5
    ODD: 2,00 @ Pinnacle
    Stake: 3/10
    fair odds: 1,75

The first type in which I see the team hosts Value. I was expecting a rate in the range 1.70 and here is nearly 2.00. Borussia Munchengladbach this season will be fight on three fronts: DFB, LM / LE, Bundesliga. European Competition begins earlier and now they have to be prepared for 100% . Hoffenheim also started preparing a little earlier, the players in the previous season had a lot of problems with the physical preparation of why such steps have been taken in the team Hoffenheim. Gladbach in recent meetings played very well. The can create good situation and keep the weight of the philosophy Favre despite the departure of the strongest player Marco Reus. The hosts has class players like Arango, easily included to the Top 10 he is very good technical players . Another is Herrmann after Reus he is one of the biggest talents. Agains Dynamo came off the bench and nothing showed, I think it is a matter of time before he explodes. De Jong , Xhaka need time to show own potential. Defense looks quite confident, experienced Deams, Stranzl, Jantschke whether Dominguez should have no major problems with the offensive Hoffenheim. Hoffenheim in last game played against AK BERLIN (DFB) certainly they want to forget this game In Germany, the DFB is treated seriously by most of the teams and I do not think that until the 4-0 defeat they win against stronh Gladbach. If someone looked at last meeting have to tell that defensive work not good. Favre philosophy has not changed, Gladbach perfectly able to get out of the counter, clap quickly and in a small space which will be fatal to the defenders Hoffenheim. For me, a typical avarage team who will be situated at the end of the season in the second part of the table. Getting rid of Starke, who saved their skin is often foolish to me, brought by the irresponsible Wiese, who sometimes doing strange mistakes (already he showed something stupid in last game against AK Army in Berlin) I personally think that he is not good goalkeeper like peopele think. Hoffenheim is not good away team, they are good at home against strong opponents but lose points against team from bottom of the table. Strange but true-to-understand. Offensive potential look poor They bought Usami from Bayern, has good Firmino, Salihovic set pieces but the game is not enough for Gladbach in my opinion. Gladbach played out some of those matches, and I think that they are better prepared, you have to consider their participation in qualifying LM / LE which was certainly IMPACT ON faster and stronger to prepare for the season. Gladbach played out on Tuesday in the Champions League match with Dynamo where they presented better but after individual mistakes were rebuked. The most important for me is that they are strong offensive and be damned dangerous.

aiwin88
    aiwin88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2954

Thanks bro t0mson for the picks. Appreciate very much. Cheerssssssss

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by aiwin88 View Post
    Thanks bro t0mson for the picks. Appreciate very much. Cheerssssssss
    No problem bro . Hope it will be easy win for us. Hope that we will beat bookmakers in long-term
    GL !

montan
    montan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

hey Tom

I didn`t pick gladbach but i`d pick
    Augsburg- Dusseldorf

-1 Bayern Munich

VfB Stuttgart-Wolfsburg

GERMANY: 3. Liga
    Preussen Munster- Heidenheim over 2.5

Unterhaching- Stuttgart (Am)

These i`ve already picked

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by montan View Post
    hey Tom

I didn`t pick gladbach but i`d pick
    Augsburg- Dusseldorf

-1 Bayern Munich

VfB Stuttgart-Wolfsburg

GERMANY: 3. Liga
    Preussen Munster- Heidenheim over 2.5

Unterhaching- Stuttgart (Am)

These i`ve already picked
    The game are playing now. Augsburg and Fortuna are on similar level , it's first game and draw will be good for both teams in my opinion. Stuttgart-Wolfsburg is no bet. There can happend everything. Odd below 2,00 on AH-1 for strong teams like Dortmund, Bayeren especially on away are not value which mean that we can't play it. But GL

montan
    montan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

I see your point. Anyway i got weird and also bad result so far, but these things happen at the begining of the championship untill teams get more calibrated. So far only -1 Bayern M. have won. Hope Stuttgart gonna win too. Good call on Galdbach.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by montan View Post
    I see your point. Anyway i got weird and also bad result so far, but these things happen at the begining of the championship untill teams get more calibrated. So far only -1 Bayern M. have won. Hope Stuttgart gonna win too. Good call on Galdbach.
    Bayern keep calm and won cofindent. NIce bet too but no value before kick-off. Gladbach was very hard bet but finally won .

t0mson

Nurnberg - Dortmund
    Pick: Dortmund Ah -1
    Odds: 2,10 pinnacle
    3/10

I don't have much to say about this obvious bet. All Bundesliga bettors know Dortmund very well and don't need describe their style of game. Here is huge gap in quality between Nurnberg and Dortmund. Nurnberg has huge problem with efficiency but it's typical for teams from bottom of the table. If their has chances to score they miss it in 90%. Defence look good but they don't know how to play on the same level by 90 min. BVB has huge power and inviddual in front and shouldn't have problem with breake Nurnberg defence. It will be one goal game , If Dortmund will score fast they cover handicap easily. Dortmund is strong at home and away and I like trust them. Odd between 1,95 - 2,00 on AH-1 is must play on BVB ! GL.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by t0mson View Post
    Nurnberg - Dortmund
    Pick: Dortmund Ah -1
    Odds: 2,10 pinnacle
    3/10

I don't have much to say about this obvious bet. All Bundesliga bettors know Dortmund very well and don't need describe their style of game. Here is huge gap in quality between Nurnberg and Dortmund. Nurnberg has huge problem with efficiency but it's typical for teams from bottom of the table. If their has chances to score they miss it in 90%. Defence look good but they don't know how to play on the same level by 90 min. BVB has huge power and inviddual in front and shouldn't have problem with breake Nurnberg defence. It will be one goal game , If Dortmund will score fast they cover handicap easily. Dortmund is strong at home and away and I like trust them. Odd between 1,95 - 2,00 on AH-1 is must play on BVB ! GL.
    FT 1-1
    -5u

t0mson

BVB - Bayer, 15th of September, 15:30 hrs CET, German Bundesliga
    Pick: BVB -1
    Odds: 1.80 Pinnacle
    stake: 5/10

BvB lose 2 points in last game against Nurnberg. They looked not good but now back home. Dortmund after lose points is always motivated to confident win. Bayer is class team but look very bad in defence. Home advantage and motivation is for BVB. Odd should be around 1,65 but we have better odd from bookies . GL

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by t0mson View Post
    bvb - bayer, 15th of september, 15:30 hrs cet, german bundesliga
    pick: Bvb -1
    odds: 1.80 pinnacle
    stake: 5/10

bvb lose 2 points in last game against nurnberg. They looked not good but now back home. Dortmund after lose points is always motivated to confident win. Bayer is class team but look very bad in defence. Home advantage and motivation is for bvb. Odd should be around 1,65 but we have better odd from bookies . Gl
    3-0 ft
    +3,2

t0mson

HSV - BVB 10/10
    Pick: BVB -0,5 @ 1,80

Odd on BVB are huge mistake which mean that we have very strong value. I catched 1,80. HSV is perfect opponent for BVB. If BVB play against weak defence always win with handi. HSV will play under pressure which is another handi for away side. Dortmund start not good but now they will play better, round after round. If teams like Frankfurt could scored around 5 goals against HSV , BVB may score here more. Maybe I will put more units on AH-1 or AH-2 too but now took 1,80 on BVB. Honestly I don't understand bookies , they gave 1,5 against Nurnberg on BVB , now they give 1,80 against weaker team ? :55: Should be easy.

Werder - Stuttgart 4/10
    Pick: Werder -0,5 @ 1,98

Werder is very good and class team in first part of season. Pounters who want to bet on Werder have do it in first part of season only because second part they have huge problems with players and their healthy. Last season Werder was one of the best team on home ground in first part od season, second was terrible. Now their game look nice, they back home after lose in Hannover where was very unlucky !. Stuttgart has some financial problems , play in Europa league which mean that should be little tried on Sunday what is good info for us. Short info, sorry for bad english. I have in my mind one dog to play but have to analysis deep it. GL

Nurnebrg - Eintracht 6/10
    Pick: Nurnberg -0,25 @ 2,00

Huge value on home side. Franfurt is one of the biggest surprise in Bundesliga but it look not good like people think. Nurnberg is very hard oppononet for all teams because of their defence style. Last season and now they were very hard to beat at home on Friday I expect very hard game for away. Franfurt has good quality in front but defence look very bad - typical 2BL level. Nurnberg is in very good condition much better than Franfurt. Followers know that away play not good like result and position in the table look. Typical bookie mistake in this odd. I expected -0,5 around 1,90

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Good to see your thread again! Gonna take BVB -1, agree with your analysis on hsv, terrible form right now

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    Good to see your thread again! Gonna take BVB -1, agree with your analysis on hsv, terrible form right now
    Bet was good but what happend ? I don't know. This week was terrible for me but live bets safe me . Nothing happend we have next round within 5days . Cheers, sorry for bad bets.