ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

WTF happened with US WOMENS U20 today?

I had a fukkin 25 team parlay I was half way through...Figured -842 ought to be good...North Korea had same odds and killed Argentina this morning...

How the fuk did they tie? I think the tie odds were like +550 or something I was workng on that 25 teamer since the beginning of the month....fuk fuk fuk

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

And I just saw Canada U20 lost too...Someone on here said to take Canada ml...they lost 2-1....awesome...nothing like rubbing salt in the wound....

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If you are running open parlays I suggest starting an alternate parlay in a situation like that. Not saying do it every time but in a sport like soccer with 3 possible outcomes a +550 would have been a great start on a new parlay. In that situation you had to figure a draw was the worst possible outcome so make a small bet on it and get started again. I'm fairly new on 5Dimes and have been experimenting with open parlays myself so its just something to think about.

JT OZ

Obviously it all depends on what you're risking but if a parlay starts to get up to a nice payout I will put a very small amount on the other side just in case. I know it seems strange to hedge a parlay that early but like I said in situations where a 3rd outcome is involved its nice sitting on that +550 starter as opposed to having nothing.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

I know JT I have thought about hedging them...Honestly thought never crossed my mind about this game...Either I was too tired from being up all night, or too confident in the US team....Damn, this one stings....

JT OZ

I have felt your pain and the reason my idea is complex is because you can't do it for every game. Like I said I will use it with soccer and draws just because of the high odds. You're left with nothing if the dog wins but as I'm sure you felt with this game the draw was the absolute worst possible scenario. If you have enough in your account you could always play the dog ml as well but like I said over time you would be reducing the parlay payout too much so you have to be selective.

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I had Over 2.5 on a Parlay that missed only this game... at HT was 1-1 and they couldn't score at second HT!!!