u can get +479

GL ghost of SBR

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    u can get +479

GL ghost of SBR
    I understand your agony bro,as the saying is “That wife not gave SPECIAL treatment to her hubby but,her ******,instead”In your absence from home ,that was ,I who mark attendance in your home on both precious ALLURING HOLES,Including “Forbidden heaven !!!!!!!!!!!
    IN SHORT once upon a time ,when after I completely satisfyied your horny wife by discharging her for 11 times from front I was leaving her,when she affix her rosy lips on my right cheeks, and she just closing the door,she called me,:Shanty ,your desserts!!!!!!!!!!!!,I turned and asked her what she actually mean?,she said shanty come in and I will tell you,she pulled my right ear ending with great endeavourment (After all I am her harsh ****** ,read above said phrase ),
    She said ,you are leaving today without satisfying my American cherry ????????,I said to her lift it for tomorrow, as in the morning I was reading “Exemptions “ from holy “Bible” where this practice is strictly forbited,
    She agreed conditionally by saying that “IF you absent for one more time and do not taste my American cherry I will not slurp your Pakistani banana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Lol, love the translation.

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

LOL

You can miss some real gems on this site if you don't log in everyday. Hahahaha, thankfully I logged in an saw this. Made my day for sure. Keep it up shantystar