EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [8/14] Ninja Plays

[England League Cup] Swindon Town-Brighton & Hove Albion Both Teams to Score [-115]
    Again, a live betting option for me and this is what I am gong for in this one. The Albion have warmed up with a few friendlies, scoring and conceding in both - including three goals against Chelsea. Don't profess to know a ton about either club, just reading that Swindon Town switched captains recently. These two clubs are familiar with each other, playing in League One together for the past few seasons. Both last season's meetings ended 2-1.

[Brazil Serie B] CRB +145
    CRB faces Ceara in a battle of middling Serie B sides. CRB has just one loss on their home slate in eight matches. They have won six of their last seven at home with a draw thrown in. Ceara has lost four of seven on the road with just one win and two draws. You could also find CRB on the PK line for higher juice, but I am going to go moneyline and may back it up with 0.5 on the draw as a CRB win or draw seem the two likeliest outcomes here.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Tough one with Carling cup.Taking CRB DNB, lets get it!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Fukk..3rd min and already down..

EaglesPhan36

I didnt even get to make the 1st one. Bovada's live software was fukked before ... Guess that is good. Long way to go in Brazil.

EaglesPhan36

Meh. Pretty much fukked barring a super.ninja rally. Should have taken today off.