EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's [7/26] Ninja Plays

Loads of futbol in addition to the Olympics, so got a play or two. Getting this up first.

[Europa League] Sligo Rovers-Spartak Trnava Over 2.5 [-105]
    Sligo Rovers are in a 1-3 hole, but are the hosts today so they will feel like they can still make a push in the 2nd leg. They have talked about not panicking and going into a full-on attack mode, but the bottom line is they need to score twice at minimum if they can keep the visitors off the score sheet. Sligo has scored with regularity @ home since their domestic campaign began with multiple tallies in nine of 14 in all competitions this term. Spartak had a history last year in the EL of running out to leads @ home in the 1st leg and still playing fairly open matches in the 2nd legs that usually saw goals. They'll know getting a single goal today will likely secure their passage, so they don't necessarily need to sit back and defend.

EaglesPhan36

Ninja Parlay!

[Europa League] Elfsborg + Gomel [-168]
    Both teams need goals today. Elfsborg is in an 0-1 hole and is a solid home side domestically that scores routinely. I expect that they will be looking to load up and overturn the deficit against Dacia. They also have a stellar home record in the EL with wins in eight of their last ten that they have hosted in this competition. Gomel is up 2-0 and advancing means a date with Liverpool. I think that is a nice goal for this squad even though they likely will get crushed there, so I expect even with a lead today that @ home they will punish the Macedonians further to the delight of their crowd.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

What the fukk is Gomel Doing?

EaglesPhan36

I blame myself. I had CSKA Sofia in their place, but didnt trust the gut and switched.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like I should have stuck to the Olympics. 0-0 approaching the half. Sligo you're gonna have to open it up more at some point suckos. Clean sheet don't do shit if you don't score any to cut into the deficit.

EaglesPhan36

Fart. Could have gotten real interesting. Spartak scored and hit one off the post soon after that could have made it two goals with about 15 to play. Fart.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

I simply can not believe how Renova won against Gomel.I don't have information about Gomel ,but i know that Renova is a very weak team.

EaglesPhan36

Well I did not see any of it, but if the stats are an indicator sounds like they were just unlucky. 13 shots, 7 on target to just two for Renova but they made one count.