EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [7/17] Ninja Plays

[Champions League Quali] HJK-KR Reykjavik Over 2.5/3 [-124]
    First leg, so HJK will be looking for the win and KR will of course look for the precious away goals. KR sports a leaky defense that has given up goals in six of their seven matches in all road competitions this term in Iceland. They do however possess a potent attack that his filled up the scoresheet with at least one goal in all 15 of their competitive matches since their domestic campaign began. HJK meanwhile has been skidding in the Veukkasliiga with no wins in their last five overall. They have been fairly steady at home though with a seven match unbeaten steak in all competitions this term and multiple goals in five of those. They have kept five clean sheets as well, but have just one in their last five overall. The home side should be able to pick off the visitors for a couple goals in this one and I think if KR hits the back of the net, we should have at least a half stakes winner.

EaglesPhan36

[Champions League Quali] Ekranas +0.5/+1 [-114]
    The Lithuanian side visits Shamrock Rovers. They won't be overwhelmed as they made this stage of the CL qualis last year before bowing out to BATE Borisov. Ekranas are in fine form domestically again as they sit atop the table in the quest for yet another league title. Shamrock has been struggling of late, failing to take full points in each of their last three. They are a tough side at home, but are no longer the stalwart side that keeps cleansheets regularly. They have played four score draws in five of their last home matches with a win sandwiched in. I think Ekranas has enough quality to potentially work a score draw in this one and even if they fall, I do not think it will be by more than a single goal which would result in a half stakes loss.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 07-17-12 at 01:18 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Champions League Quali] Ekranas +0.5/+1 [-114]
    The Lithuanian side visits Shamrock Rovers. They won't be overwhelmed as they made this stage of the CL qualis last year before bowing out to BATE Borisov. Ekranas are in fine form domestically again as they sit atop the table in the quest for yet another league title. Shamrock has been struggling of late, failing to take full points in each of their last three. They are a tough side at home, but are no longer the stalwart side that keeps cleansheets regularly. They have played four score draws in five of their last home matches with a win sandwiched in. I think Ekranas has enough quality to potentially work a score draw in this one and even if they fall, I do not think it will be by more than a single goal which would result in a half stakes loss.Going
    yep like this a lot

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

damn i' always late

EaglesPhan36

Well HJK did the over by themselves twice over. What a whipping.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

couldn't get an line ATS for Ekransas...went with an arbitrage like play on W/D

EaglesPhan36

0-0 final. Ninjas win and get out with the caaasssh.

EaglesPhan36

Late add ... 0.5 unit.

[Brazil Serie-B] Parana-America Over 2.5/3 [-111]

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I am late too

EaglesPhan36

So far, so suck. 0-0 late in the 1st.

EaglesPhan36

Only three of the ten Serie-B matches went under today and I got one of them. Blllleeeh.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Only three of the ten Serie-B matches went under today and I got one of them. Blllleeeh.
    You are not alone there and the one I picked went scoreless.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

nice picks on the CL qualifiers EP.