therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

Draw Theory System

Soccer draws are one of the most underplayed lines in the Sports Wagering Market. It's human instinct to want to cheer for a side, nobody gets any excitement out of cheering for a tie. I have a theory id like to test. In Brazil Serie A, a 20 team league, if a team plays a match versus a team within 3 spots of them in the Standings, a draw would be played. Run on labby lines, a 40% success rate is all that would be needed to clear lines.

8 games into Brazil Serie A you have 43 draws in 80 games played so far=54% success rate blindly playing the draw without taking into account proximity in the standings. And yes, these are all + money.

Theoretically, any league could be played but Brazil Serie A looks attractive because we already have 8 games played to have a small sample size and there are also 30+ match days ahead.

I'm not an expert on soccer but have been successful in putting together simple money making systems in the past. I'm hoping that this becomes another one of them.

Any insight or tips on how to improve the system would be appreciated.

Oranje
    Oranje's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a system I use most of the time, draws are a great way to make $$ check out my daily picks.