Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Augsburg - Celtic friendly

Pinnacle voided my winning bet on this match due the following reason: "The match was played at a time other than the standard of two halves of 45 minutes each"

Anyone able to confirm this?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

As far as I know, (I am from Germany and checked the homepage of the FC Augsburg), they played absolutely normal, 2 x 45 minutes. I'll try to get a confirmation for this.

Gallin

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    As far as I know, (I am from Germany and checked the homepage of the FC Augsburg), they played absolutely normal, 2 x 45 minutes. I'll try to get a confirmation for this.
    Thanks. Celtic's official twitter has play by play update from 87th minute, so it's very very unlikely it was something else than standard 2 x 45 minutes.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I thought at first, that it could have been 3 x 30 minutes. But that is definitly not the case here. I am pretty sure it was absolutely normal. try and write the customer service an email, and tell them about the official site of the FC Augsburg. They have lots of german guys at the support, they will be able to read it..

Gallin

Yes. I wrote their support and they have ungraded the bet pending further investigation on the result.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    Yes. I wrote their support and they have ungraded the bet pending further investigation on the result.
    Perfect. If it was the way I think, 2 x 45 as it's normal and how it seems to be according to the website of the club, they will do the right thing. Always had the best experiences with Pinnacle, simply one really great book.
    Btw: what was your bet? Draw? Under 2.5?

Gallin

They have graded my bet as a winner now (my bet was on draw) You just gotta love how easy it's to deal with pinnacle.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Grats man Yeah, Pinny is just a great book, love these guys.